• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    Read about these today. HT's Laura Lane wrote that an automatic handgun was used in the Plato's apartment shooting. I wonder if offcer Pedigo was accurately quoted.
    "Officers searched the area and discovered the car backed into a driveway near the intersection of Josephine and Dixon streets and took the men into custody. Pedigo said there was an automatic handgun in plain view on the floor board of the car."

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    You can't take that and extrapolate it to 24 per year. We could go six months without a murder starting tomorrow.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    You can't take that and extrapolate it to 24 per year. We could go six months without a murder starting tomorrow.

Or there could be another one tonight. There is a drug turf war happening right now. More than several of the drug overdoses in the last few years could have been classified as murders. However the police didn't want to arest a few ci's for knowingly selling very powerful drugs to knock out a few rivals.

Last edited:

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Read about these today. HT's Laura Lane wrote that an automatic handgun was used in the Plato's apartment shooting. I wonder if offcer Pedigo was accurately quoted.
    "Officers searched the area and discovered the car backed into a driveway near the intersection of Josephine and Dixon streets and took the men into custody. Pedigo said there was an automatic handgun in plain view on the floor board of the car."
    im going to guess Laura Lane made the mistake. She has misquoted me multiple times on stories. I can’t stand her as a reporter. Pedigo is a close personal friend of mine and is a gun guy. I doubt he told her it was an automatic handgun.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish

Had a major appliance go out each of the past three months. I was afraid I was on pace to loose them all before the middle of next summer.

Top Bottom