• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell
    I caught an episode last week. I'm not sure where it's headed but the theme of a cover up and sabotage between the team members is interesting.
    I'll watch another episode and possibly more.

Totally agree. I am always learning some history and seeing the declassified information now and how they use to just 'dismiss' things back then to not make a panic.

I highly recommend the show. I dont want to give anything away besides life beyond our planet and/or government involvement/coverups. Although its way more interesting then my attempt of an explanation.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    We have been watching it each week. I really enjoy it. It is interesting to see what they found and then see the official explanation that was given at the end of the show.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    We have been watching it each week. I really enjoy it. It is interesting to see what they found and then see the official explanation that was given at the end of the show.

Seems to be contradictions in what they found and official explanations. That's what's making the show right there.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Seems to be contradictions in what they found and official explanations. That's what's making the show right there.
    True, but this last one was kind of odd. They seemed to think it was that german guy's rocket, but at the end it was written up as a strange meteor? Did they ever mention meteor during the show?
    Then the doc's wife... has kooks, russkies and MiB all hanging around her.... did I miss anyone?
    What was up with the nuke shelters back then? A wood shed in the backyard?

WanderingSol07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2017
    North Central
    I always think shows like this are indirectly funded by the government as a way to misdirect us/move our attention away from what is really going on. Good thing I don't have windows in the bunker or they would probably be watching me! Take care!

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The Project Bluebook TV show that was on decades ago, the guys playing the Air Force investigators were what made the show.

By the way, the amount of government money poured into adjusting Hollyweird is enormous.
    Speaking of which, we're going to watch the old BBC production of Brave New World.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    My uncle was a USAF Colonel and command pilot, and his office was next door to Blue Book at Wright Pat. We could never get him to tell us anything of what went on next door.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    My uncle was a USAF Colonel and command pilot, and his office was next door to Blue Book at Wright Pat. We could never get him to tell us anything of what went on next door.
    A retired USAF noncom that worked base security at WPAFB made some interesting non comments to me once. Never knew if he was serious or just jerking my chain. He said something about getting to go into places that POTUS couldn't just walk into...

boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell
    A retired USAF noncom that worked base security at WPAFB made some interesting non comments to me once. Never knew if he was serious or just jerking my chain. He said something about getting to go into places that POTUS couldn't just walk into...

Joking or not, comments like that are good for the mind to help ya think. Plus the history of WPAFB who knows. I wish I have known back in my highachool days, I was in AFJROTC and went on a feild trip there. Would of had more meaning knowing the conspiracies or whatever happens there.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    My uncle was stationed there, retired from the USAF there. He was there for probably the last 15 yrs of his career.
    I wish I would of asked him about it before he died. I wonder if he ever said anything to my cousins ...

Top Bottom