Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Those who ate at SW Indy Burger King Jan 21-24 may have been exposed to Hep A

https://cbs4indy.com/2019/01/31/thos...hep-a-vaccine/

The restaurant in question is located at 3311 S. Kentucky Ave. near the Mann Rd. intersection. The health department is urging anyone who ate there between Jan. 21 and Jan. 24 to get a hepatitis A vaccine by Monday, Feb. 4.

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snapdragon View Post
    https://cbs4indy.com/2019/01/31/thos...hep-a-vaccine/

The restaurant in question is located at 3311 S. Kentucky Ave. near the Mann Rd. intersection. The health department is urging anyone who ate there between Jan. 21 and Jan. 24 to get a hepatitis A vaccine by Monday, Feb. 4.
    Wow, that is messed up. Pretty much why I have a made a commitment to stay away from fast food places.

User Info Menu

That seems to be happening quite frequently in Indy lately. I'm glad I have never eaten at that particular BK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    You'e thinking in circles and you have yourself surrounded.

User Info Menu

Hepatitis makes it a bit easier to resist 10 chicken nuggets for $1.00.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

I've eaten at that BK many, many times, but not in the last 3 or 4 months. I've got the vaccine, but it is a bit unnerving. Then again, I've eaten at places around the world that are very likely to be far worse.
    "God will have the last word, and it will be good!" --Dr. Robert H. Schuller

User Info Menu

This place i used to work had a chick that worked in dietary for awhile and both of her arms were covered in scabs. Of course I had already sworn off eating there LONG before that.

Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???