Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

Help......coffee pot is dead

Well, here we are 0733 A.M. and I find out my coffee pot has died.....I feel like I lost a very dear friend. ....I am lost and heart broken........but I'm too groggy to think

Been a week of OMG what can go wrong next......below zero temps, cars won't start, blown radiator hose,frozen doors at the plant,frozen pipes at the plant.....but this takes the cake.....no coffee!!

There will be a funeral service (complete with 21 gun salute and taps) for my old friend around 330 here in New Haven if any one wants to pay there respects to the friend that has helped me face the last 10 years of mornings

So good morning to you all of you INGO

Aaron
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    To those of who lack such mad skills, your work, sir, is like magic!

User Info Menu

I believe the proper send off would be a wake. Now excuse me while I go finish my cup of coffee.

User Info Menu

Is there any left in it from last week, or as my retired chief warrant officer dad used to call it; fresh?
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

It must be a struggle to deal with this without that first cup of coffee. Prayers sent.

User Info Menu

You don't have a hot spare coffee spot sitting close by?! What in the name of Juan Valdez were you thinking?! Sell a child for medical experiments and buy TWO coffee pots, stat!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by femurphy77 View Post
    Is there any left in it from last week, or as my retired chief warrant officer dad used to call it; fresh?
    Last week's coffee??? Is that like left over wine????
    “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." -- SunTzu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 55fairlane View Post
    Well, here we are 0733 A.M. and I find out my coffee pot has died.....I feel like I lost a very dear friend. ....I am lost and heart broken........but I'm too groggy to think

Been a week of OMG what can go wrong next......below zero temps, cars won't start, blown radiator hose,frozen doors at the plant,frozen pipes at the plant.....but this takes the cake.....no coffee!!

There will be a funeral service (complete with 21 gun salute and taps) for my old friend around 330 here in New Haven if any one wants to pay there respects to the friend that has helped me face the last 10 years of mornings

So good morning to you all of you INGO

Aaron

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Do yourself a favor and replace it with a French press.... low tech, long lasting, very reliable.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepster48439 View Post
    Last week's coffee??? Is that like left over wine????
    We're not coffee drinkers but from someone that doesn't understand the reasoning behind resealable wine I get your drift!
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

I used to have 2 old coffeemakers as backup. But I stopped drinking coffee years ago.

Just throw it in the target pile and give it a proper KABLOOEY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast