Join INGunOwners For Free

Thread: More Fake News!

User Info Menu

More Fake News!

Headline should read "ISP investigating weapon discharge". I'll bet that Deputy isn't First In anymore!
    https://www.wane.com/news/local-news...nty/1746761976

"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
    Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.
    And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind."
    Major Michael Davis O'Donnell KIA 7 Feb 1978

User Info Menu

it's easy to hit center mass. It's extraordinarily difficult to send a wall of entrapment at your adversary, freezing them in place while causing him no injury. The officer should be praised for judicious use of force. The guy owes him a beer, and maybe some eye glasses

Also... for all we know it's a REALLY long distance from where they went in to where the bad guy was.
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

User Info Menu

I would think a warning shot has greater odds for fail.

User Info Menu

Unless he had the wall of entrapment training course.

User Info Menu

Wall of entrapment? I heard that walls were immoral and unjust, not life saving.
    The colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you.