• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    I loved it. Thought it was amazing. Music was great. I don't get why all the love from the liberals though. There were a few little jabs at immigration, but from what I can tell the guys that it was about probably did it legally. If there was a legally back then. Why do the liberals love it so much?

Jason

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Show tunes.

And yeah, there are some subversive themes in the modern era, but I'm not sure it was intentional.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Persons of color cast, rap/hip hop style take on "old white guys", origin story of early preview in the Obama White House.

I am jealous. i would love to see the show. As a fan of musicals and history, I know I would geek out.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I thought Liberals loved it because the Pence was booed when he attended and the cast accused him of not being committed to their constitutional rights.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    That is the liberal magnet. When the cast made fools of themselves trying to call out vice president Pence.

What is the current price of tickets for the show?

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Watched a few minutes of it on TV and gave up. I really don't like rap or hip hop or whatever they call it now.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    We saw the touring show in Columbus OH. It will be in Indy next year. As for prices, I have no idea. They were a gift from my sister. It was all rap/hip hop style, but not terribly hard to follow. I enjoyed it a good bit.

Jason

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    We saw the touring show in Columbus OH. It will be in Indy next year. As for prices, I have no idea. They were a gift from my sister. It was all rap/hip hop style, but not terribly hard to follow. I enjoyed it a good bit.

Jason

Very nice to hear. I have seen some on Broadway then again a traveling production and there was a night and day comparison.

I saw Wicked a year or so ago in NYC, it was simply amazing, probably the best musical I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot. I know there is a traveling production but I can not bring myself to go as I have always been letdown on the shows outside of NYC.

I may have to check this one out though. Thank you for the review.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    I've seen Wicked twice in Indy and once in Chicago. I've never been to NYC. My wife was a little disappointed by the cast of Hamilton, but honestly I had no problem with them. I thought they were amazing. But I've nothing to compare them to. I wouldn't hesitate to see them again. 5th row wasn't bad either. :-)

Jason

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I loved it. Thought it was amazing. Music was great. I don't get why all the love from the liberals though. There were a few little jabs at immigration, but from what I can tell the guys that it was about probably did it legally. If there was a legally back then. Why do the liberals love it so much?

Jason

Lol. Are you a liberal? :dunno:

Top Bottom