Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 14 of 14
  1. #11
    Grandmaster Cameramonkey's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Tactically Fat View Post
    Geeze, I'd think a business' IT guy would know these things already.
    When you are sleeping with the boss, you have additional job security.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

  2. #12
    Grandmaster Tactically Fat's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameramonkey View Post
    When you are sleeping with the boss, you have additional job security.
    Man, Doc gets around. His boss, his dentist, AND his wife.

    Aspirations, man, aspirations.
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

  3. #13
    Grandmaster hoosierdoc's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Tactically Fat View Post
    Man, Doc gets around. His boss, his dentist, AND his wife.

    Aspirations, man, aspirations.
    AND the admiral!
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

    Love them as if you'll lose them.

  4. #14
    Grandmaster Cameramonkey's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    AND the admiral!

    Any more and you'll need one of these.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge