Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 223 of 277 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 233 273 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2770

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    I did. And a warning was put in he thread. You nee to read it.....Pushing the boundary's.
    Dang! I missed the good stuff... again....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    We have contributing members?
    Would they have anything to do with this supposed FAQ I keep hearing rumors about?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eric001 View Post
    Would they have anything to do with this supposed FAQ I keep hearing rumors about?
    FAQ's? Oh, you mean like, "Is the lifetime LTCH going away?"
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    FAQ's? Oh, you mean like, "Is the lifetime LTCH going away?"
    Yah, that sounds familiar!!

And for some odd reason, I keep hearing echoes of the word "allegedly" when I'm on INGO. HHHmmmm.

User Info Menu

Brother those are tame by comparison to some we get. People can be so petty. But on the other hand many can be most polite and even gracious.
    I would bet you have some horror stories to tell about going to and working at people's houses that would make stuff on INGO tame. Some people have no shame.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eric001 View Post
    Yah, that sounds familiar!!

And for some odd reason, I keep hearing echoes of the word "allegedly" when I'm on INGO. HHHmmmm.
    Allegedly you hear echoes of the word "allegedly" when you're on INGO.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hopper68 View Post
    I would bet you have some horror stories to tell about going to and working at people's houses that would make stuff on INGO tame. Some people have no shame.
    Spent 95% 0f my time in commercial/industrial refrigeration and HVAC. Some great stuff happened in that arena but the real nutty came when I retired and started doing the section 8 work for an agency. Brother you have no idea.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Spent 95% 0f my time in commercial/industrial refrigeration and HVAC. Some great stuff happened in that arena but the real nutty came when I retired and started doing the section 8 work for an agency. Brother you have no idea.
    I did a stint working in people's homes.
    I'd come home and my wife would ask how work went. I would just sit there twitching a little.

There were a couple of times while the homeowners were having arguments in front of me. And I mean I'm standing next to them while they're screaming at each other and I'm like waiting for an answer on something from them.
    I have literally and loudly repeated three times "There's no place like home" while clicking my workboots together. Remarkably this usually works. No I don't magically flash home but they do quiet down and acknowledge that I'm still there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

I had a buddy in high school that worked for a rent-to-own place that did their own repo's. Man, did he have some stories. Some hilarious, some were, "Whew!"
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

I am really surprised that we haven't seen any new runners this week, a buddy told me that Hoosier Topics has been down for more than a week ????