• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    I've picked up several friends and relatives at the "new" Indianapolis International and it's always been fairly smooth and I've never had to get out of the car... I'm picking up a relative at Detroit International soon, how do pickups work at that airport?

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    I'm picking up a relative at Detroit International soon, how do pickups work at that airport?
    Just wave her over and show her the $20...

There are cell phone lots on the North end and South end. Just depends which way you're entering the airport and which airline they're arriving on.
    Road runs down the center of the airport and has the typical Michigan "Left Turn" U-Turns to back the other direction.

Just have 'em give you a call when they grab the bags and ask 'em to yell "ALOHA ACKBAR" real loud a couple of times.
    The flashing lights should be real easy to spot.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    It is well west of the city, actually a pretty nice airport. I don't remember there being anything remarkable about the pickup area. I think, but am not sure, they had a cellphone lot last time I picked someone up there which was probably 4years ago.

Top Bottom