• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    It's that time again to spend lots of money on your spouse to mask your guilt for...... I don't know.

What did you do now? :dunno:

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    We put the money that would have been spent (wasted) on holidays into a fund for new furniture for when we move.

On my birthday I filed eviction on a deadbeat tenant and on Valentine's Day I get to meet him in court. So I am having a splendid day thus far!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am in the 2nd half of the kitchen up-grade and timing is everything.

Spouses "B" day is coming and VD is in the mix. Was not my plan but seems to be working out as a plus....:):

There is still a card/candy and a surprise "B" day party. I am not a complete turd.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Daughter gave me a card, which was sweet. Wife and I don't normally do "Hallmark Holidays". We will probably take the kiddo to a movie this weekend.

Getting ready to start a bathroom remodel. Should probably start banking "credits" with my wife, to offset all of the cursing I am about to do.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Everyone is redoing their homes. Is this typical spring activity? We just had new kitchen flooring and are ready to do cabinets (again)

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Everyone is redoing their homes. Is this typical spring activity? We just had new kitchen flooring and are ready to do cabinets (again)
    Typical cold weather activity for us. Just finished the laundry room. Bathrooms next. Did the dining room last winter. Some parts of this house haven't been touched in 20+ years, so it is about time. Come warmer weather, we'll start on outdoorsey stuff. House needs painted, got some fencing to repair, the garden always demands time, and my wife wants a new chicken coop.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    51682653_10216204884569213_1368871025730650112_n.jpg

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Made another home-made card. And not the computer generated kind. Hand drawn and colored.
    You would be well-advised to not go down that road. For the past 33 years I have had to make cards for her birthday, our anniversary, and VD. They must all be different, creative and colorful. And I must now do them forever. Candy and store-bought card would be easy.

I also used to get her flowers for no reason or event. So it could never be a "what did you do now" moment. At least not initially.

As for VD:
    A positive test for syphilis was detected by the Red Cross after I gave blood. Turns out it was a false positive, but they sent a positive test letter by mail to my home. My wife opened it to great surprise and consternation, but couldn't clear up the misunderstanding since I was sequestered for jury duty and therefore incommunicado. Made for an interesting homecoming.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    My wife got me a very cool and very practical gift, two electronic hand warmers. Will be a welcome piece of gear come next deer season.

I got my wife a very romantic coffee cup.

Top Bottom