• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeepfanatic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2018
    Plainfield
    So just an update to this thread... a few weeks ago I posted that my wife's pharmacy, CVS on Kentucky Ave, was the target of an armed robbery. The pharmacist was bound by the wrists and ankles while he had a shotgun pointed at him.

CVS has done nothing to help ensure the safety of the staff and has instructed everyone to not talk about the robbery. If they have to talk about it they have to say "the incident". Their solution was to increase the hours of the unarmed, geriatric security guard that isn't allowed to intervene or stop anyone from doing anything.

Last Thursday the overnight pharmacist saw two guys walk in at 0200 with baseball hats on and hoodies pulled up over their heads wearing backpacks. They walked around the store separately for 20+ minutes and then left together without buying anything.

When you combine these events with what happened in Carmel over the weekend and then the pharmacist getting shot in North Carolina my wife as well as the other staff members are concerned for their safety.

I am hoping she will see the light and get out of the retail sector all together before something happens.

Top Bottom