• ...and so much more!
  • Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/skbaer/youtuber-shot-live-stream-los-angeles-synagogue

Let's see if we can come up with recipe for a ridiculous goat rodeo.

1. Moronic YouTube "blogger" known for harassing police and security guards - Check
    2. Tacticool Mall Ninja armed security guard with a Glock and and some cool operator accessories - Check

Moron Youtuber starts filming outside a synagogue in Los Angeles, commenting on the security. Moron security guard gets antsy and draws his gun, threatening to shoot the Youtuber, saying "Do that one more time you dead and I'm gonna be sure". Altercation continues and while the moronic security is molesting his Glock in his tactical operator shades, he gets a little too excited and has what appears to be a negligent discharge into the ground. It's not super clear, but I'm guessing the bullet or a fragment bounced back up and hit the moron Youtuber in the leg. The police then arrive and get sort out this mess.

moron_security.JPG

Last edited:

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    What can you say? HeShe was desperately asking for attention and got bit by a negligent discharge. Don't stir a nest, and hire competent security.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    We get those first amendment auditors around here a lot. The only thing they're doing is looking for confrontations with police. If you ignore them, they'll get bored and leave. I've found that just pulling up and telling them they can video all they want and to have a nice day will get them to leave even quicker since they didn't get the response they were hoping for.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    You don't need an account to watch YT and so called 1st Amendment auditors are morons who didn't get enough mommy boob.

You do if the video is age restricted, and this one is due to language and content. The link I provided is a workaround to view restricted videos without signing into an account.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    The dude who got the ricochet sure was trying hard to maximize his 15 minutes of fame. What’s up with being so uncooperative with the cops? Wouldn’t give his name, said he was a transgender female to cause confusion about who could touch him, etc. Just goes to show some of the silly bull**** cops have to put up with, and this was Beverly Hills you know.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    The dude who got the ricochet sure was trying hard to maximize his 15 minutes of fame. What’s up with being so uncooperative with the cops? Wouldn’t give his name, said he was a transgender female to cause confusion about who could touch him, etc.

That was his entire reason for being there. Have to admire him for keeping up the 1st Amendment auditor shtick even after being hit with a ricochet.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Not to state the obvious, but Mall Ninja is F***ed. He's behind a locked gate and the jerk with the camera wasnt armed. Damn that dude was amped. (note the nervous energy... he couldnt stand still)

Too bad. He spent his money on the concealed carry badge and all. :):

Though it reminds me of a supervisor I had when I worked armed security. I was carrying a P91DC and the first night I interacted with him during a site check-in (supers would visit sites randomly to check on us during 3rd shift work) , he started hassling me for my pistol safety not being set. I assured him I was squared away, the pistol was safe, and not to worry about it. Turns out the decocker model confused him because he carried a similar pistol in standard config so he was confused. I also recognized him as a fellow student in the firearms training/qualification class I had to take as a N00B.

Talking to my dad the next week (he also worked for the same company), turns out this supervisor had a ND. That is why:
    A: He was hassling me for not being safe
    B: Why, as a supervisor, he was in remedial firearms training. :):

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I wasn’t clear.. was he shot in the leg..?

On a related note, I REALLY want to see that wound. Captain Camera yelled and made a MUCH bigger deal about it than Tex Grebner. (the guy who ND'd a 45 directly into his leg (mis)using a Serpa.)

I wonder if it was the full monty, or just a fragment. My money is on a fragment, given his otherwise douche-y DQ behavior leading up to the incident.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Not to state the obvious, but Mall Ninja is F***ed. He's behind a locked gate and the jerk with the camera wasnt armed. Damn that dude was amped. (note the nervous energy... he couldnt stand still)

Too bad. He spent his money on the concealed carry badge and all. :):

Though it reminds me of a supervisor I had when I worked armed security. I was carrying a P91DC and the first night I interacted with him during a site check-in (supers would visit sites randomly to check on us during 3rd shift work) , he started hassling me for my pistol safety not being set. I assured him I was squared away, the pistol was safe, and not to worry about it. Turns out the decocker model confused him because he carried a similar pistol in standard config so he was confused. I also recognized him as a fellow student in the firearms training/qualification class I had to take as a N00B.

Talking to my dad the next week (he also worked for the same company), turns out this supervisor had a ND. That is why:
    A: He was hassling me for not being safe
    B: Why, as a supervisor, he was in remedial firearms training. :):
    Not sure I’d want to A. Work for a security company with “remedial firearms training”.
    B. Work in a business that would HIRE a security company with “remedial firearms training”.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Not sure I’d want to A. Work for a security company with “remedial firearms training”.
    B. Work in a business that would HIRE a security company with “remedial firearms training”.

Yeah, I gathered this guy was an otherwise good worker, and had lots of seniority so they chose to "retrain" him rather than fire a good employee. It was a good company overall.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    On a related note, I REALLY want to see that wound. Captain Camera yelled and made a MUCH bigger deal about it than Tex Grebner. (the guy who ND'd a 45 directly into his leg (mis)using a Serpa.)

I wonder if it was the full monty, or just a fragment. My money is on a fragment, given his otherwise douche-y DQ behavior leading up to the incident.

Screen cap from video:

Top Bottom