Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 115 of 177 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 125 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1762

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    I'm on vacation. So I could always help.
    That would be great. I'll PM you.

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy1976 View Post
    Thanks, Snap
    No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

User Info Menu

5930 bump
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1775usmarine View Post
    5930 bump
    Come on 6000 post.
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

I smell a runner

Heading to the zoo after the cabinet guy comes to finish the drawers in the laundry room. That wind can stop any time now.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

Gotta ready the lawnmower today for the season, do a load of 38 brass in the wet tumbler, pick up sticks in the yard, and start pricing stuff for a garage sale next Saturday. Then its Easter vigil mass as sunday won't work for us as all the morning masses are smack dab in the middle of his feeding time.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1775usmarine View Post
    Gotta ready the lawnmower today for the season, do a load of 38 brass in the wet tumbler, pick up sticks in the yard, and start pricing stuff for a garage sale next Saturday. Then its Easter vigil mass as sunday won't work for us as all the morning masses are smack dab in the middle of his feeding time.
    Busy busy busy.
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

User Info Menu

One of my fencers just qualified for the US National Championships which will be held in early July. That gives me about a half dozen kids who will be there competing.

Earlier I helped the lovely Mrs_Bob make some food for tomorrow's dinner. I also cut back the winter ornamental grasses to allow for spring flowers and new growth.

Leaving in a couple hours to go see BLUE MAN GROUP in Chiraq and then pizza afterwards in the city.

User Info Menu

jedi is in the city and jedi says we dont need your redneck, banjo kind here.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    jedi is in the city and jedi says we dont need your redneck, banjo kind here.
    Don't worry, I am back home. Chiraq didn't kill us.