Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 14 of 542 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by melensdad View Post
    Served on Federal Grand Jury today.

I can't tell you about it. If I do I have to kill you. Which would also be a crime. Soooo
    I've been notified for federal jury twice. But never had to go in, they didn't need me.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KLB View Post
    Dang, has it been two or three years since I was there last?
    yes it has. time flies.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by melensdad View Post
    Served on Federal Grand Jury today.

I can't tell you about it. If I do I have to kill you. Which would also be a crime. Soooo
    dummy u r suppose to say you hate everyone, every color, and everything and thus u dont serve.

User Info Menu

I DO hate everyone.

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

User Info Menu

If you hate everyone and every color then you would treat everyone the same way, right.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Had a couple deer hit in front of the house this afternoon. I was at work when the wife called. She had Hobart Pd drag one into the backyard and shoot it to finish it off. She had 3 legs broke and a good amount of internal damage as well. Guess there was a pack of about 7 that ran in front of the Hobart Special needs bus. Took pd over half hour to respond the wife said. I was able to salvage the neck roast and backstraps at least.

User Info Menu

I bought some LED bulbs that won't fit in a light fixture I bought them for.
    Free to a good home.

Sylvania 25 watt LED small base. decorative, they have the pointy "flame look". 1 pair.

The pointy tip is what gets me. The small base is correct.

Tomorrow I'm off to get more bulbs. Apparently I've been lazy (busy, whatever). I changed 8, and I still have a couple to go.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by d.kaufman View Post
    Had a couple deer hit in front of the house this afternoon. I was at work when the wife called. She had Hobart Pd drag one into the backyard and shoot it to finish it off. She had 3 legs broke and a good amount of internal damage as well. Guess there was a pack of about 7 that ran in front of the Hobart Special needs bus. Took pd over half hour to respond the wife said. I was able to salvage the neck roast and backstraps at least.
    have you gotten it tested for "zombie deer infection"
    it was on yahoo news this week that deer in several states are infected with what they are calling zombie diease.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    have you gotten it tested for "zombie deer infection"
    it was on yahoo news this week that deer in several states are infected with what they are calling zombie diease.
    Why would i do that? I wanna be a zombie too!!!

Page 14 of 542 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast