Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 289 of 386 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 299 339 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3858

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by magic man View Post
    Looking for suggestions for a appliance shop in the area other than Best Buy and home improvement stores. Anybody know of an outlet or scratch and dent place in the area? Looks like I need a new gas dryer.
    One of my co-workers used this place to buy a clothes washer. Just a basic non hi-efficiency washer. I think she said it was $100, totally refurbished.

https://affordableappliancesandparts.com/

Marksman

User Info Menu

Hello all. Finally back after a long hiatus.
    Does anyone happen to know if any non fudd ranges?
    I need to be able to rapid fire and work from concealment, and I'm finding the region lacking.
    "If only I had checked myself" -Guy Who Wrecked Himself

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ballstater98 View Post
    It's the door on the right hand side. The door on the left is all new merchandise, but you can access both sides.
    Thanks. I hadn't been there. But just a couple weeks ago a coworker was telling me he picked up a refrigerator there for his garage.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by unshelledpilot View Post
    I need to be able to rapid fire and work from concealment, and I'm finding the region lacking.
    Welcome back.
    Sorry, I don't know of any. Maybe someone else does. I just wanted to
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snapdragon View Post
    Nason's in Crown Point is not an outlet, but it's a mom and pop that has competitive prices. They sometimes have scratch and dent items. They're on Summit St near Buddy and Pal's.

That being said, Lowe's had a really great appliance sale running that was supposed to end yesterday (Weds) but it's still up on their website as of 5am Thursday. https://www.lowes.com/c/Appliances We picked up an upright freezer for really cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbaby View Post
    One of my co-workers used this place to buy a clothes washer. Just a basic non hi-efficiency washer. I think she said it was $100, totally refurbished.

https://affordableappliancesandparts.com/
    Thanks guys.

User Info Menu

I am unaware of any ranges that let you draw and rapid fire. Sad. Granted, I think there are membership ranges, and personal ranges around if you can get in on that.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

This is my BOOMSTICK- Ash, Army of Darkness

Trust me, i KNOW what I'm doing- Sledge Hammer

User Info Menu

There is a chance that Isaac Walton Griffith would be one to check out. If you and another member were switching safety back and forth, I could see it working. It is not something I would be comfortable with with just one person, for first aid sake.

Marksman

User Info Menu

So I checked out their website and the rules say no rapid fire.
    I guess I have to rely on the kindness of strangers with private ranges.
    Anyone looking to adopt an orphan? I clean up my messes and
    I dont take up a lot of space.
    "If only I had checked myself" -Guy Who Wrecked Himself

User Info Menu

The other issac Walton by i65 may be a better fit for what u want. Otherwise the one in shelby which is nice.

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    The other issac Walton by i65 may be a better fit for what u want. Otherwise the one in shelby which is nice.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299