Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 318 of 521 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 328 368 418 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 5206

User Info Menu

Just another night at work for me. Will celebrate my friday tomorrow.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

and another day with another ambulance visit.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    and another day with another ambulance visit.
    There was one at arcelor last night as well in burns harbor.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

We keep the hospitals busy.

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    We keep the hospitals busy.
    Steel mills and gang shootings both send people to the emergency room daily, maybe its a conspiracy

User Info Menu

We should make steel mills illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

User Info Menu

I got a "sunburn".
    While trying to knock slag off a temperature sensor, I leaned on the pole that had just been in the steel.
    Unfortunately, my fire retardant jacket, and my cotton coveralls sleeves pulled back and my bare skin kissed the hot pole.

OUCH!

User Info Menu

I did a quick "ouchy" dance. Then looked around to see if anyone saw me.

User Info Menu

Portage FOP raffling off an Ar15, Glock 45, and an Esee knife. $5 per ticket

https://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/...e5c3aeaf7.html