Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 321 of 379 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 331 371 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3783
    Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chef larry View Post
    Heard you did a good job with the grand daughter today.
    I try. She's pretty good being self reliant too.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Apparently the 'Bottle Cap Spike Strips' game has made a comeback in GI. Be aware! (Thankfully, not my car.)

Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ballstater98 View Post
    I try. She's pretty good being self reliant too.
    She can be a little stinker at times.
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

User Info Menu

About ten minutes ago I experienced one of my once in a great while headaches. It has already subsided and is just a dull remembrance.

Whenever I have one I think of all of you that I know suffer from migraines. While my head throbbed I said a prayer for each of you that I could think of, even the one that doesn't want them.

User Info Menu

Headaches/migraines are no fun...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    About ten minutes ago I experienced one of my once in a great while headaches. It has already subsided and is just a dull remembrance.

Whenever I have one I think of all of you that I know suffer from migraines. While my head throbbed I said a prayer for each of you that I could think of, even the one that doesn't want them.
    Lucky you.
    My migraines average about 20 to 30 hours.
    And often involve puking, and the feeling of a midget inside my skull stabbing the back of one of my eyeballs.

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post

Headaches/migraines are no fun...
    No kidding.

I'm wasting a day off with one now. Fortunately, no puking.. yet.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

User Info Menu

Luckily jedi only had 1 while jedi was sick this week.
    It only lasted an hour and jedi's cough meds knocked jedi out so by the time jedi came to, 6hrs later, the headache was also gone. Win!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    Luckily jedi only had 1 while jedi was sick this week.
    It only lasted an hour and jedi's cough meds knocked jedi out so by the time jedi came to, 6hrs later, the headache was also gone. Win!!
    I can't take prescription migraine pills, because they all are from the same "family" that have an increased chance of stroke. Since I've had a stroke (in the right eye), doc won't write anymore prescriptions for them.
    Which is too bad, because they used to work.

So, I started taking Excedrin migraine, but they don't work very well for me. So I used to take A LOT. Which burned a hole in the stomach, into a vein, and I almost bled to death.

Sooo... I guess I'm F'd and have to deal with them.

I do get the botox migraine treatment. It cuts down on the amount, and USUALLY the severity. But some bad ones slip through.

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

Actaeon - act'-tee-on

User Info Menu

I had one for a couple weeks and was losing weight from vomiting so much. And the acid in the vomit was tearing up my esophagus.
    I had to see a doc, had to take steroids.

Actaeon - act'-tee-on

User Info Menu

That just sounds absolutely terrible and I could never make it through any of that.

Maybe get 1 every other month it seems. Very random, no idea the trigger. I just start to see the aura and head home. While on the way I lose most vision. While on the way pop several excedrins and my script and hope for the best.
    Still the youngest INGO'r? Definitely the least stinkiest...