Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 322 of 376 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 332 372 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3754

User Info Menu

Got heat stroke back in 08 and it seems ever since then I've been prone to them. That's what they say though, once you get one your hooked.
    Still the youngest INGO'r? Definitely the least stinkiest...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CTC B4Z View Post
    That just sounds absolutely terrible and I could never make it through any of that.

Maybe get 1 every other month it seems. Very random, no idea the trigger. I just start to see the aura and head home. While on the way I lose most vision. While on the way pop several excedrins and my script and hope for the best.
    j

Be careful with the excedrins.

I don't get the visual effects. Guess I'm lucky there.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

I used to get migraines, but about 8 months with the chiropractor they are very rare...and I'm talking 25+ years (but my medical history is obviously different).
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

My granddaughter used to get migraines bad. She went and got a certain part of her ear pierced and hasn't had one since.
    I don't know which part, but my wife said it hurt like a sob
    "Courage is Being Scared to Death, but Saddling up Anyway" - John Wayne

User Info Menu

NWI Times is harping on the AR-15 raffle by the Portage PD.

Lot of silly anti comments. (facebook)

Lot of good comments too. Including the fact that there will be background check, and that all the crying was good advertisement and all the tickets were sold.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    NWI Times is harping on the AR-15 raffle by the Portage PD.

Lot of silly anti comments. (facebook)

Lot of good comments too. Including the fact that there will be background check, and that all the crying was good advertisement and all the tickets were sold.
    I picked up 4 tickets before hitting the grocery store this morning. Fingers crossed

User Info Menu

The add said $5 for 1 or $20 for 5, and you got 4?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    The add said $5 for 1 or $20 for 5, and you got 4?
    Technically i got 2 and the wife had gone a little earlier and gotten 2 when she ran to Harbor Freight

KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    About ten minutes ago I experienced one of my once in a great while headaches. It has already subsided and is just a dull remembrance.

Whenever I have one I think of all of you that I know suffer from migraines. While my head throbbed I said a prayer for each of you that I could think of, even the one that doesn't want them.
    Thanks. They do suck. The rain systems are my biggest trigger, which had me down Friday and Saturday with them. Thankfully I can take Imitrex, which will knock them out, although the side effects are not good.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

So the first day jedi finally seems 95% normal and its raining cats and dogs...