Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 324 of 384 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 334 374 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 3834

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chef larry View Post
    The thunderstorm that went thru Hobart this morning left around 1420 homes without power and tore up most of the craft show tents at the Dam duck race. I have power but my SIL on 10 th street by the new high school doesn't.
    Power came back on at 1445. It was out for 7 hours, second longest outage we’ve had in the 18 heard living here. House stated blow 75 degrees so no reason to run the generator.
    Jay/lonehoosier INGOer #14,649

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

User Info Menu

Lazy you.
    You should have gone to defcon 1.
    You had no power.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lonehoosier View Post
    Power came back on at 1445. It was out for 7 hours, second longest outage we’ve had in the 18 heard living here. House stated blow 75 degrees so no reason to run the generator.
    SIL on 10th street is still out and the NIPSCO outage site said there are still 205 homes in Hobart without power.
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

User Info Menu

For you guys that have the Ruger PC carbine and Glock pistols this case is pretty neat.

https://smile.amazon.com/Peak-Case-R...FBY9N0GXBHD0CA

Cutouts for rifle 2 pistols and multiple mags.

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Power out at 7:35. Church was a candle light service. Power back on at 10 til 11:00. I found out, from my new neighbor who works for NIPSCO, our road is one of the 1st serviced over here during an outage. Guess he was correct.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

And away we go. Monday morning and time to get ready for the salt mine. Friday 4:00 P.M. seems like a million miles away.
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

User Info Menu

I lost power twice on Saturdays, but neither time was very long. I do seem to lose power more often at the new place. Or maybe just been an unlucky year. Although quite a couple neighbors have generators, so it's got me wondering.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

This is my BOOMSTICK- Ash, Army of Darkness

Trust me, i KNOW what I'm doing- Sledge Hammer

KLB

User Info Menu

My poor country electric Coop managed to keep my power on the whole time.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ballstater98 View Post
    Welcome to Valpo where it's buttcheek Sunday (or maybe just at Le Peep). You read that correctly. There must have been a memo that all females under 25 are encouraged to dress accordingly in short shorts. For the record, the wife pointed out the 1st one to me.
    That is how girls dress these days. They don't have to be thin either. Part of it is that is what they have to buy. I was talking with a guy at work who has two teenage daughters and he was mentioning how hard it was for them to find clothes that were acceptable.

I guess the white patriarchy is at work again.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

Yard cat had kittens in a customers truck
    Still the youngest INGO'r? Definitely the least stinkiest...