Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 326 of 447 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 336 376 426 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 4467

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ballstater98 View Post
    My last lawn, at the old house, had 0. Once I did a Chernobyl and choked out the holes with grass, the occasional invader was an easy removal. I'm in fresh start mode and am behind a bit. Too many projects. With fall coming and seed ordered for overseeding, it's go time for fall.
    Almost time for the Scarecrow Festival in Wanatah.
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

User Info Menu

Another day. Spent lots of extra time on yesterday's train trying to get home. Seriously frustrating
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

This is my BOOMSTICK- Ash, Army of Darkness

Trust me, i KNOW what I'm doing- Sledge Hammer

User Info Menu

What did a conductor once tell jedi..

"At least we got you there"
    After a week long of everyday the train being 30 to 45mins late! So glad jedi dont ride it anymore.

KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    Do you always believe everything plaintiff lawyers have to say?

Anyhoo, I have Tenacity on the way as I don’t want to kill all of my grass along with the crabgrass. Too much to pull...unless I make that my full-time job.
    Of course!

Not that it would surprise me if you used the stuff all the time without protection. I don't want to get any kind of poison/toxic chemicals on me, but I don't fret about using a sprayer on weeds on my property. I just make sure the crap isn't blowing on me when I do.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KLB View Post
    Of course!

Not that it would surprise me if you used the stuff all the time without protection. I don't want to get any kind of poison/toxic chemicals on me, but I don't fret about using a sprayer on weeds on my property. I just make sure the crap isn't blowing on me when I do.
    Confucius say, never spray on a windy day.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

This was the scene in my back yard yesterday at 5:45 am:

​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

Aliens!!!!!
    Kill them they carry lime disease!!
    They will eat your garden and plants.
    Worse of all they have tices!!!!

KLB

User Info Menu

The deer don't come onto the front part of my property much anymore. The two 110-120lb barking dogs make them detour around.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

I need a new barber.

Just a barber. Not a salon. No bull$#!t fancy place. No wash. Just a traditional barber. Like Floyd the barber from the Andy Griffith Show in Mayberry.

Prefer Dyer, Schererville, St John, Cedar Lake or Lowell. My barber in Dyer is gone.

Suggestions appreciated.

User Info Menu

For jedi.