Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 332 of 436 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 342 382 432 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 4355

User Info Menu

Ive been loving it. The Hobart police have been really nailing people blowing thru the bus stops. Got an Amazon driver yesterday. Today they got 1 and must be part of that show that has been filming in Lake County as they had a guy filming with a big shoulder style video recorder. This week alone they've gotten 4 on Rt6 by Pine Village. They've really been watching that area.

KLB

User Info Menu

You mean a bus with the stop sign out?
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by d.kaufman View Post
    Ive been loving it. The Hobart police have been really nailing people blowing thru the bus stops. Got an Amazon driver yesterday. Today they got 1 and must be part of that show that has been filming in Lake County as they had a guy filming with a big shoulder style video recorder. This week alone they've gotten 4 on Rt6 by Pine Village. They've really been watching that area.
    Good to hear. I know some states are really going after people blowing through bus stops and school zones, as I believe they should.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

This is my BOOMSTICK- Ash, Army of Darkness

Trust me, i KNOW what I'm doing- Sledge Hammer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KLB View Post
    You mean a bus with the stop sign out?
    Yes. Happens every damn day! My daughters stop is horrible. Last year my wife would video and bi**h constantly. At least 4-5 per week would blow thru. In 8 days so far we've had 4 thru her stop. Ive been at stop on Rt 6 3 times on way home from work and they got someone each time

KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by d.kaufman View Post
    Yes. Happens every damn day! My daughters stop is horrible. Last year my wife would video and bi**h constantly. At least 4-5 per week would blow thru. In 8 days so far we've had 4 thru her stop. Ive been at stop on Rt 6 3 times on way home from work and they got someone each time
    I can't argue with that. That is just plain stupid.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KLB View Post
    I can't argue with that. That is just plain stupid.
    We've been in communication with the police and school system since last year. They've changed the law here in Hobart where the money from tickets will be allocated for cameras on the buses to help document the problem. They will not pull you over unless the arm is fully extended with red lights flashing. Amazon guy yesterday probably went thru at 45-50mph in 35mph zone. I believe you can now lose your license for it as well.

User Info Menu

Been many years since I lived up there, but Paris Barber Shop in Hessville is still around. They would do straight razor cuts and hot shaves way back when.
    Quote Originally Posted by WILSON View Post
    n/m - hoosierdaddy1976 beat me.

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

For those looking for a Crickett .22, which rarely come up for sale on secondary markets: https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/l...tion-22lr.html
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ballstater98 View Post
    For those looking for a Crickett .22, which rarely come up for sale on secondary markets: https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/l...tion-22lr.html
    I paid 115 new when Robert was born.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

I think I'll be heading to Crown Point to Saylor's Barber Shop today.

I'm not a fan of the Mullet so I'll skip the barber in town. Besides, I'd probably be mistaken for Jedi if I had wore a Mullet.

Long overdue. Got to do something. It is to the point that I may have to pull out the dog grooming electric razor and have a go at my own head if I don't get to a shop. That or commit to a pony tail and just let it go!