Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 388 of 499 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 398 438 488 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 4990
  1. #3871
    Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Looks like decent storms coming over here in about 34/45 minutes. My grass seeds that haven't taken and the sprouts will love it.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

  2. #3872
    Grandmaster tv1217's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I'm getting impatient waiting on my stamp to get to Copper. Even though I've been waiting 9 months, these last 7-10 days are gonna be the death of me lol

  3. #3873
    Master d.kaufman's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Hopefully the seed doesn't wash away. I have anywhere between 1.5" and 4" of rain thru tomorrow

  4. #3874
    Grandmaster 1775usmarine's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Thank god I got new tires on Monday. Driving to and from work over the gravel in our rail yard kills them, though I did get 33k miles off the OEM tires. The wet weather performance went to crap the last 3k miles
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller


  5. #3875
    Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 1775usmarine View Post
    Thank god I got new tires on Monday. Driving to and from work over the gravel in our rail yard kills them, though I did get 33k miles off the OEM tires. The wet weather performance went to crap the last 3k miles
    Holy cow, 33K! I got 85K on my OEM Pirelli on the F150 & 75K on the wife's Edge Bridgestones.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

  6. #3876
    Grandmaster 1775usmarine's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballstater98 View Post
    Holy cow, 33K! I got 85K on my OEM Pirelli on the F150 & 75K on the wife's Edge Bridgestones.
    Its about a mile drive on gravel to get to the yard office. I think the OEM were Michelin's. Got Pirelli Strada's all season now. Ive never had issues with Pirelli and the $70 rebate is always nice. Also got the Discount Tire credit card and another $40 rebate. I laughed though when I saw the 30% apr on the card
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller


  7. #3877
    Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 1775usmarine View Post
    Its about a mile drive on gravel to get to the yard office. I think the OEM were Michelin's. Got Pirelli Strada's all season now. Ive never had issues with Pirelli and the $70 rebate is always nice. Also got the Discount Tire credit card and another $40 rebate. I laughed though when I saw the 30% apr on the card
    I've had very good luck with the Michelin. Odd. Also the Bridgeston Duellers.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

  8. #3878
    Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Best OEM I ever had was in the 90's with my Ranger. Took it in at 100k miles and the guy asked me why I brought it in. I showed him the mileage and he about s**t himself. I made it to 115k in the fall. Declined rapidly.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

  9. #3879
    Grandmaster 1775usmarine's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballstater98 View Post
    I've had very good luck with the Michelin. Odd. Also the Bridgeston Duellers.
    I still had 4 to 5mm on the tread but the wet weather performance went downhill. A simple low speed turn and the car would start to slide. In think they were the eco Michelins. The Pirellis have a 70k tread rating.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller


  10. #3880
    Grandmaster melensdad's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Went to see a Brad Pitt movie. Don't recall the name of it. He was an astronaut. Not worth the price of admission and popcorn and soda cost $15.00+ on top of the price of the movie.

    No wonder we don't go out more often!!!

    WTH?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge