Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 451 of 542 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 461 501 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 5414
  1. #4501
    Grandmaster actaeon277's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballstater98 View Post
    That's ridiculous in a suburban area.
    Why?
    I've been without power for 6 or 7 days.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

    “We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

    "A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

    If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs


  2. #4502
    Grandmaster actaeon277's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Just saw the video for Concrete Angel - Martina McBride.
    Bawled my eyes out.
    Shocked by the twist at the end.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

    “We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

    "A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

    If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs


  3. #4503
    Le mot juste 2A_Tom's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    3 days once. Since they refurbished the sub station down the street it is usually just long enough to mess up the clocks.

    A couple of years ago, one o jedi's friends climbed up on top a transformer and the station could not reset until the linemen removed him.




  4. #4504
    Da PinkFather jedi's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    Just saw the video for Concrete Angel - Martina McBride.
    Bawled my eyes out.
    Shocked by the twist at the end.
    That is an old, old video.

  5. #4505
    Grandmaster actaeon277's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    What's your point?
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

    “We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

    "A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

    If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs


  6. #4506
    Grandmaster chef larry's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Tuesday morning and four more days at the salt mine till the weekend and payday.
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

  7. #4507
    Master Hawkeye's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    That is an old, old video.
    Are you saying that Act is an old, old guy?

  8. #4508
    Da PinkFather jedi's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Are you saying that Act is an old, old guy?
    Like duh!!! Only 2 things are older than him. Melensdad and dirt.

  9. #4509
    Master repeter1977's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    https://www.nwitimes.com/blythe-s-sp...0e39f3f42.html
    Blythe's Sport Shop's longtime owner Dick Blythe dies
    Sad to hear
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

    This is my BOOMSTICK- Ash, Army of Darkness

    Trust me, i KNOW what I'm doing- Sledge Hammer

  10. #4510
    Master repeter1977's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Really windy today. Be careful driving.

    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

    This is my BOOMSTICK- Ash, Army of Darkness

    Trust me, i KNOW what I'm doing- Sledge Hammer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge