Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 461 of 542 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 471 511 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 5414
    Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    Course, that means in 2022 I'm gonna need to find a job.
    On a different thread, there's this guy that tests hammocks. Do you have the necessary skills?

KLB

User Info Menu

OT? I vaguely remember that concept.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

Nothing in that article makes it any less stupid. "Region" is far too generic a word. About the only way it could be worse is if they called it "Da Place"

This is a hill I will die on.

Also to Melensdad, I bought a Cardo Freedom 4+ and I partially blame you lol

User Info Menu

Some are not happy unless they are complaining. You need to join the infantry.

User Info Menu

I'll stop complaining when I'm dead or we stop letting idiots breed unimpeded.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    Some are not happy unless they are complaining. You need to join the infantry.
    Is this like marriage?
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Man, I lov capitalized miscommunication. Our basement getting finished. The 'sales' guy and the 'owner' & crew matching specs. Entertaining. My gun room is still in swing...yes there's 6+ rooms then closets no one cares about...
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KLB View Post
    OT? I vaguely remember that concept.
    You want some?
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Made it to another Friday and payday. Hello bills and goodbye money.
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    Good riddance!
    The war on drugs is nothing but a money grab. He states it himself in all that federal money they will lose.
    We have been fighting the war on drugs since 1971, 48 f... years and still no victory. off course no victory. Too much $$$ to be made on both sides to end it.
    In any case, see you j.b.t.
    Na, the mayor was mad because they arrested his scumbag loved one, and instead of fighting, trying to prove said scumbag isn't a scumbag, they went after those that did the job of protecting the community. Sadly the war on drugs, like the war on poverty can never be won. There will always be those that want to poison themselves just like there will be those thinking the world owes them so they refuse to work. Of course, a high percentage of homeless have mental illness that they refuse to get treated. As for the war on drugs, go to a hospital or prison to see some of the actual effects and you'd see why we have an ongoing war on drugs. Some of it makes Florida man stories tame.
    Anyway, back to the story, it happens frequently, scumbag or family member of scumbag goes after law enforcement because they got caught being evil, and rather than accept responsibility, it's easier to deny and counterattack. Wait until footage or reports are released and see what happened. Chances are, you'll be thinking, thank goodness that jack wagon was removed from society, at least temporarily.

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

This is my BOOMSTICK- Ash, Army of Darkness

Trust me, i KNOW what I'm doing- Sledge Hammer