Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 468 of 542 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 478 518 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 5414

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Deuce View Post
    I've heard it called "poop" ... "number two" ... "dropped a log" ... "excrement" ... "dung" ... "feces" ... a lot of things but never "fresh plums."

Well it is Jedi

User Info Menu

Well, the advertised half hour to 6 hours was a bit off.
    24 hours and the tap finally turned on.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

We talk about poop and Actaeon's digestive problems a lot here.

I would much rather discuss Act and Snap getting together.

User Info Menu

The only "getting together" I'm doing, is with the toilet right now.
    WOW!
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Back home today after driving down to my class reunion yesterday. I haven't laughed that much for quite some time. We headed to a classmate's house for a few drinks afterwards...then the moonshine got busted out.
    Doing surprisingly well today.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

We can talk about my poop if you want instead 🤷🏼
    I had a big burrito for lunch and Panda Express for dinner, so I'll be laying some bricks tomorrow.

User Info Menu

Monday morning and back to the salt mine. Busy week with Halloween and the time change with a new month thrown in on Friday. Let the holiday season begin.
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

User Info Menu

Good start to the week, I woke up. Got my new night sights installed on my Glock. Thank goodness for a friend with the sight tool. Still need to get to a range and confirm them, but they are dead on where the last ones were, and those were perfect.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

This is my BOOMSTICK- Ash, Army of Darkness

Trust me, i KNOW what I'm doing- Sledge Hammer

Expert

User Info Menu

After making a delivery to Lake Village today, I was heading north on 41. Heard a rifle shot close by on the west side of highway and glanced over. One guy shooting at a target about 50-75 yards out. If that was you, just wanted to say that's a nice property you have there. Beautiful pole barn and nice layout on the property. The crack of that rifle really got my attention, though.

User Info Menu

Getting ready for a bonfire at church last night (US 30, east of Grand) when a flock of geese flew over, crossed 30 headed north and I heard the report of a couple of 12ga shotguns and one goose fell from the sky. They got another one about 20 minutes later.

​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.