Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 493 of 502 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,930 of 5019
    Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Meet Mike Braun

Date: Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Time: 100:00am - 1:00pm

North Judson Town Hall

310 Lane St.

North Judson, IN 46366

Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

"Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Any NPCCC members here that can explain why NPCCC posts upcoming matches on their page only to have them suddenly disappear less than a week (without explanation)? This is twice they have done this to me this year. I have to get trades at work or schedule a day off if there is a match I am interested in. It sucks to be prepping for a match only to get online the night before (to confirm start time) and find out the match isn't going to take place.
    "From life's first cry to final breath, Jesus commands my destiny"

"The Son of God became a man to enable men to become sons of God." ~ C.S. Lewis

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    Hey jedi just wanted snow. Not this cold
    Do you even know how snow works?

User Info Menu

Craft show at Portage High School from 9-3 today, in case anyone has wife/keeds who like that sort of thing.

https://hannahshope.org/events.php

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

With Black Friday approaching with everyone looking for deals, should we get the ball rolling on donations for the 8th Annual Youth Day especially since the need is for 7.62x39 & .223?

Oh, and if you pick up something nice for me...
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tv1217 View Post
    Do you even know how snow works?
    Yes jedi knows.
    If it's too cold and windy we won't get snow because the atmosphere won't have enough moisture and/or the wind will take the moisture elsewhere.

We need 2 things to be just right for snow.
    Lots of moisture in the air so that the cold can begin to crystallize the water particles and bind them together. Making them heavier which in turn will cause them to fall to earth.

2nd is the ground temperature needs to be at least 32 F or lower in order to retain those snow crystals intact and on the floor.

Yesterday we got the cold but alas it's too dry to get any snow.

User Info Menu

I need everyone's help over here.

https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/i...ml#post8082317

Post anything, just play along.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ballstater98 View Post
    With Black Friday approaching with everyone looking for deals, should we get the ball rolling on donations for the 8th Annual Youth Day especially since the need is for 7.62x39 & .223?

Oh, and if you pick up something nice for me...
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

User Info Menu

Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.