Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 5 of 453 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 4523
  1. #41
    Grandmaster chef larry's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    What a great day to listen to Cajun music and drive the wife nuts.
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

  2. #42
    Grandmaster 1775usmarine's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by chef larry View Post
    I just keep a trickle charger on the motorcycle battery all winter and don't have to take the battery out.
    I do but I think the connection broke as my trickle charger wasn't showing it connected. So I'll pull it put it on the charger and see if I need to redo the connections to hook the trickle up.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller


  3. #43
    Da PinkFather jedi's Avatar

    User Info Menu


    1775usmarine thinks he is going to have time to wet tumble and reload. how cute!

    the dark things are near for you, 1775usmarine.
    not even your marine training is gonna help you for what is coming.
    .mmmuuhhhhaaaaa

  4. #44
    Grandmaster 1775usmarine's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post

    1775usmarine thinks he is going to have time to wet tumble and reload. how cute!

    the dark things are near for you, 1775usmarine.
    not even your marine training is gonna help you for what is coming.
    .mmmuuhhhhaaaaa
    At least I'm stocked up on components when the kid gets old enough to be put to work.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller


  5. #45
    KLB
    KLB is offline
    Grandmaster KLB's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by chef larry View Post
    What a great day to listen to Cajun musicbreath and drive the wife nuts.
    FIFY
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

  6. #46
    Da PinkFather jedi's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 1775usmarine View Post
    At least I'm stocked up on components when the kid gets old enough to be put to work.
    yes that is one benefit.
    especially when they smaller u can just have them do the manual labor and they dont question it. sadly they grown up and the preteens do not want to do the work but shoot up all the ammo.

    on the bright side they are good ammo mules.

  7. #47
    Grandmaster 1775usmarine's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    yes that is one benefit.
    especially when they smaller u can just have them do the manual labor and they dont question it. sadly they grown up and the preteens do not want to do the work but shoot up all the ammo.

    on the bright side they are good ammo mules.
    I might work on some 38 loads when I do get free time this year. Easy for me to knock out a few hundred in an hr. I'm good on 9mm and 45. Still haven't tested my 357 loads for accuracy and will put my odd balls like 32acp, 32s&w, 38s&w, 7.62x25 and 9mm mak on hold.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller


  8. #48
    know-it-all tart Snapdragon's Avatar

    User Info Menu




    Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

  9. #49
    Da PinkFather jedi's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    that is NOT hello kitty.

  10. #50
    KLB
    KLB is offline
    Grandmaster KLB's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Hello Kitty is probably a gun hating pacifist.

    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

Page 5 of 453 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge