Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 505 of 542 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 515 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 5414

User Info Menu

It definitely still gets cold at the mills in the winter.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tv1217 View Post
    It definitely still gets cold at the mills in the winter.
    I find it funny that you can get burning hot near the steel, but your backside freezes.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Haven't experienced that, I'm on the west side. They say it's kinda a similar thing at the hot strip though. You can be standing inches from it and it's barely warm but if you put your hands over the top of it, they would be burnt to a crisp.

User Info Menu

A handgun frame I won wasnt delivered today as I guess they weren't in the shop.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

User Info Menu

Camping in the winter certainly helps learn to dress warmly as well. I learned metal plates on jungle boots make your feet miserable.
    And field problems are way worse than camping.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

This is my BOOMSTICK- Ash, Army of Darkness

Trust me, i KNOW what I'm doing- Sledge Hammer

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    I find it funny that you can get burning hot near the steel, but your backside freezes.
    My old neighbor, rest his soul, wore long underwear year round to stay warm and cool. Fishing at temperatures over 100 with that and a long sleeve shirt drinking coffee seemed crazy to most. While most were jumping off a boat to cool off, there he sat. Folks would rib him about being a stubborn old jarhead polak. He would always refer to working at the mill for years, learning from the old guys, set up his routine.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

Anyone know what the REAL FEEL is suppose to be today????

User Info Menu

In chiraqi its 14 and feels like -1 due to 14mph wind per jedi's app.

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

My app read "witch's titty"
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

Approximately 12 degrees warmer than Hillary Clinton's heart.