Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 518 of 542 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 528 ... LastLast
Results 5,171 to 5,180 of 5414

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tv1217 View Post
    Whoever wrote that meme needs to lose some weight if 8 months out of the year are "sweltering"
    Made by a person in Georgia.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ballstater98 View Post
    .38 S&W. It was a contract with Britain.

He has 4 or 5 Garands in his collection, so when he texted me about the 1942 SA I was pretty confident in his opinion. Mine had a later bolt (very common which tells me it went through a rebuild), but he swapped it out with a correct on he had on hand. I'm debating on swapping out the IHC op rod for a correct one. He has 2 spares that are correct, but both have the cut. I'm leaning toward not swapping it out unless I can find a correct SA uncut op rod.

Here are the only markings on the stock. Anyone have any insight on the meaning?

As a former company armorer, I would say it is a rack number. Probably A company and the number for easy ID.

User Info Menu

I guess that sort of makes sense but I thought 20s-30s really only happens as a freak occurrence down there.

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

This will either be well received or craziness considering this was decided at 5pm today and few folks know of this. If you're going to the game you are probably jumping for joy (and let's face it, it's football + Hobart). The Friday release will be the issue for working folks not going to the game. We'll see...you'd think their would have been an all call.
    Quote Originally Posted by d.kaufman View Post
    If you have kids in the Hobart school system there has been a change to school hours this coming week. No late start on Wednesday and school will get out later than normal and there will be a early dismissal on Friday. All because of the football game Friday night.

free image hosting
    Nothing like getting a long-winded all call that has technical difficulties that cuts it off before a point was made. It's dinner time and you couple that. Lol
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

The funk that has overtaken this house is slowly leaving. I'm guessing by Friday my sinus funk will be totally gone. 3 weeks is exhausting. It was crazy, it just wouldn't go away. My wife is on week 2. Hope no one else gets it.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

I believe property values will be heading north as well with an additional South Shore track.

https://www.thenewsdispatch./news/ar...f48ad1008.html

User Info Menu

I believe property values will be heading north as well with an additional South Shore track.

https://www.thenewsdispatch./news/ar...f48ad1008.html
    Doesn't work.
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

User Info Menu

Well, back to a normal schedule for a few days. Other guy I work with has to burn off a bunch of use or lose leave so I'm working a ton of jobs in the same amount of time. Totally not stressful at all.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

This is my BOOMSTICK- Ash, Army of Darkness

Trust me, i KNOW what I'm doing- Sledge Hammer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chef larry View Post
    Doesn't work.
    https://www.thenewsdispatch.com/news...f48ad1008.html

User Info Menu

It's just a proposed 2 track rial between gary and Michigan city.
    Good and bad really.