Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 54 of 542 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 104 154 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Cookie, do they let you shoot without letting them scan it? I walked out when they asked for mine.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snapdragon View Post
    I've had the same experience.

Can I just say how much I ****ing hate Jewel? They never have the sale items in stock. I'm sick of coming home with half a dozen rainchecks that I never end up using because the stuff comes back in at different times. They run BOGO sales on meat and then jack the price per pound up at least double. BOGO free pork roasts and pork chops at $6.99 a pound. Then there were only a couple of lines open and there were at least 5-6 FULL carts in each line. The only reason I went is that I had a 10% off coupon to spend. I need to stay away from them from now on.

</rant>
    Stop going to Jewell.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

great day with the Wounded Warrior Project. They had a get together at Point Blank and purchased some ammo for us as well. Free rentals, but I brought out some firearms. Turns out to have been helpful as some of them had never fired pistols and some family members that had not shot at all. So they got to use a 22 pistol of mine as well as the laser grips to show how to aim a little easier. Was pretty nice. Hoping for more soon.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

This is my BOOMSTICK- Ash, Army of Darkness

Trust me, i KNOW what I'm doing- Sledge Hammer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    Stop going to Jewell.
    Thank you, Captain Obvious.

I got my flu shot at Osco and got a 10% off Jewel coupon. Every time I tried to go and spend it, they never had any of the sale items in stock, and without something being on sale, Jewel at 10% off is still higher than Strack's.

I spent the coupon today and saved a whole $6.71. Now I don't have to set foot in there for a long, long time.

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Ahhhh, house is quite. Got our money's worth out of the bounce house we bought and set up in the basement. Relatives are gone. Birthday tornado is picked up. Went to the old house to pick up some items left for staging and fixed a couple minor things. One more small Uhaul truck run and moving will be done. We have a couple families coming to visit next weekend, so I am longing for a boring weekend.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by repeter1977 View Post
    great day with the Wounded Warrior Project. They had a get together at Point Blank and purchased some ammo for us as well. Free rentals, but I brought out some firearms. Turns out to have been helpful as some of them had never fired pistols and some family members that had not shot at all. So they got to use a 22 pistol of mine as well as the laser grips to show how to aim a little easier. Was pretty nice. Hoping for more soon.
    Wish you would have told me. I coulda helped.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    Wish you would have told me. I coulda helped.
    It was a last minute thing and my first event as well. I only brought a couple. If I'd have known, I'd have brought more than three pistols. Also by last minute I think it was Thursday or Friday they put it out. I'll talk with the lady and see if we will be doing it again. I know everyone enjoyed it
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

This is my BOOMSTICK- Ash, Army of Darkness

Trust me, i KNOW what I'm doing- Sledge Hammer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blue falcon View Post
    Cookie, do they let you shoot without letting them scan it? I walked out when they asked for mine.
    Not anymore, but my f.i.l pays for my membership as my Christmas gift, so I gave up, but I remind them everytime. I also stick a pasty on my barcode which is funny watching them try to figure it out.

KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Usmccookie View Post
    Not anymore, but my f.i.l pays for my membership as my Christmas gift, so I gave up, but I remind them everytime. I also stick a pasty on my barcode which is funny watching them try to figure it out.
    Now that is funny.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

Crown Point library is showing Bohemian Rhapsody today at 1:30 if anyone is free. No charge for the movie and free popcorn. I haven't seen it yet, so I think I'll check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

Page 54 of 542 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 104 154 ... LastLast