• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STAGE 2

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 26, 2019
    Fishers
    Hi guys. Moved here from So Cal and other than good Mexican food, the only other thing I can’t seem to find is a good 4wd shop, preferably Toyota specific. Indy area would be great but I’d drive to either end of the state for a guy that knows these trucks really well. Any ideas?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    The only one I even know of is 4WD Hardware, but I know you said good, not expensive. I’m sure someone will be along soon with worthwhile info though.

Last edited:

indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    4WHEEL PARTS is just east of 1-69/SR37 between 86th and 96th streets. You can see it from the highway. I see you are in Fishers, so that's really pretty close.

Mattroth54

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Hi guys. Moved here from So Cal and other than good Mexican food, the only other thing I can’t seem to find is a good 4wd shop, preferably Toyota specific. Indy area would be great but I’d drive to either end of the state for a guy that knows these trucks really well. Any ideas?

Also check out “The Tamale Place” Locations downtown, west, and south sides.

STAGE 2

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 26, 2019
    Fishers
    4WHEEL PARTS is just east of 1-69/SR37 between 86th and 96th streets. You can see it from the highway. I see you are in Fishers, so that's really pretty close.

They are in California and I’ve bought stuff from them but haven’t heard the best about their work with respect to Toyota’s.

STAGE 2

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 26, 2019
    Fishers
    It’s rust free but not from California. New Tacoma that I want some suspension work done on and looking forward for someone with experience with OME suspension systems who knows what taco lean is.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    It’s rust free but not from California. New Tacoma that I want some suspension work done on and looking forward for someone with experience with OME suspension systems who knows what taco lean is.

Not Toyota specific, but Raymond's in Plainfield did a great job on my Bilstein's on my FJ. Have had them do a good bit of other work on several vehicles and all good. Some of the Jeep guys around here have had them do some work as well.

I had already bought my Bilstein 5100's elsewhere (actually got them at 4 Wheel Parts) because I was going to have someone else install them, but that mechanic tapped out on me. Raymond's took the job and did a great job and got some other related parts I needed, etc.

Call and talk to Eric.

https://raymondsautoandtruckrepair.com/

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    You're telling me that you don't miss......
    CYlB1kc.jpg

STAGE 2

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 26, 2019
    Fishers
    Not Toyota specific, but Raymond's in Plainfield did a great job on my Bilstein's on my FJ. Have had them do a good bit of other work on several vehicles and all good. Some of the Jeep guys around here have had them do some work as well.

I had already bought my Bilstein 5100's elsewhere (actually got them at 4 Wheel Parts) because I was going to have someone else install them, but that mechanic tapped out on me. Raymond's took the job and did a great job and got some other related parts I needed, etc.

Call and talk to Eric.

https://raymondsautoandtruckrepair.com/

Noted. I’ll give them a call.

Top Bottom