Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 183 of 294 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 193 233 283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2934
    Master

User Info Menu

No thanks. Used to re-use plastic bottles, but I've read enough about BPA, xenoestrogens and other chemicals that they leach into the water. I dropped them entirely and now use a stainless steel bottle for travel and glass bottles at home.
    California: Generates power by wind, but then shuts off the power when the wind blows.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Phase2 View Post
    No thanks. Used to re-use plastic bottles, but I've read enough about BPA, xenoestrogens and other chemicals that they leach into the water. I dropped them entirely and now use a stainless steel bottle for travel and glass bottles at home.
    reusing single-use plastic bottles is a bad idea. Well. Unless you’re using them for purposes other than drinking from them.
    -spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if you’re full of ****?
    I'm certainly willing to talk about you if I can't talk to you. (teal is the citation)

Master

User Info Menu

California: Generates power by wind, but then shuts off the power when the wind blows.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nazgul View Post
    In Scottsdale Arizona for a week with some HS kids. Everywhere, even on the streets, are filtered water stations. Take a waater bottle and you can stay hydrated.

The Limo driver said it and notedd that some Boy Scouts had a death from lack of water in the foothills recently.

So, TAKE A WATER BOTTLE.

Don

P.S.-I used a water bottle from Walmart, not a $30 designer bottle.

Sadly, most people who die from lack of water in the desert southwest were not carrying any, or carrying less than a quart, of water and died within two miles of their vehicle. It's not a back country thing, it's a fatally stupid in an unforgiving environment thing
    You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

User Info Menu

Veterans Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255 press 1 to talk to someone now or text 838255 available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfhound View Post
    He's got a big.....
    I'm gonna, riiiide 'till I can't no more.

User Info Menu

Hen?

User Info Menu

Veterans Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255 press 1 to talk to someone now or text 838255 available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sigblitz View Post
    He's got a big.....
    Pecker also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu