Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 294 of 328 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 304 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 3278

User Info Menu

****!
    I totally forgot the toilet paper!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    So here's what it's like to be me. I take a dump and use up the last of the roll. And I think to myself, better get another roll or I'll be stuck next time (or piss the wife off). So within the few steps from the toilet to the sink, I completely forget to put another roll on. Same thing here. By the time I clicked "Post..." the thought was gone.
    I keep a drawer near the toilet filled.
    Always running out of tp as a kid, has made me paranoid about it.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    So here's what it's like to be me. I take a dump and use up the last of the roll. And I think to myself, better get another roll or I'll be stuck next time (or piss the wife off). So within the few steps from the toilet to the sink, I completely forget to put another roll on. Same thing here. By the time I clicked "Post..." the thought was gone.
    and, I was joking about "hurt to the core"
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

I call it "French toast weather", the first things bought up are bread, milk, and eggs.
    Geeking out on ancestry; 17th great grandson of Geoffrey Chaucer, and a bunch of dukes, knights, princesses, kings and stuff. Of course, once you turn over a rock and one king crawls out, you're pretty much infested with them. And what did I tell you? Charlemagne, Holy Roman Emperor, Charles "The Hammer" Martel, and a truckload of others. This is getting better: "The Bonny Earl O'Moray" was an ancestor, and the origin of the term mondegreen: They slew the Earl O'Moray and Lady Mondegreen

User Info Menu

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

You know what I like best about most people? Their dogs.

User Info Menu

You know what I like best about most people? Their dogs.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

School of the Sword of No Sword