• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Prayers for you and your journey! :)

(My lenten commitment is to get my physical shape more aligned with the body-as-a-temple ideal. More appropriate exercise, better diet, lifestyle changes that'll last.)

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    As is my custom, I give up wasting home time on the Internet for Lent so I will be logging off for the next good while. A blessed lent to all and don’t burn the place down in a tragic popcorn fire.

What is the name of your shill account?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'll try and pick up the slack, Fargo. :cool:

attachment.php

307SD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2016
    Down by the river.
    Every year I give up the same thing for lent. Moderation.

It's good to be baptist...every once in a while.

Emo Philips;

[h=4]Die, heretic![/h]Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!"He said, "Nobody loves me."I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"He said, "Yes."I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?"He said, "A Christian."I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?"He said, "Protestant."I said, "Me, too! What franchise?"He said, "Baptist."I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?"He said, "Northern Baptist."I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist."I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?"He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region."I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?"He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912.I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Emo Philips;

Die, heretic!

Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!"He said, "Nobody loves me."I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"He said, "Yes."I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?"He said, "A Christian."I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?"He said, "Protestant."I said, "Me, too! What franchise?"He said, "Baptist."I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?"He said, "Northern Baptist."I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist."I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?"He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region."I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?"He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912.I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over.

As a Baptist I can say this is the most accurate thing I have read all day.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I wonder if we'll see Fargo on Sunday. ;)

(Unlike when I was a kid, lots of Catholic churches now say that you can take Sunday's off from the lenten sacrifices.)

Top Bottom