• ...and so much more!
  • Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Could someone enlighten me as to how I can change my username after becoming a site supporter? Is this mod only access?, to whom do I send a pm request to? Thanks in advance! (No its not for the classifieds- i was already past 50 posts, just wanted to show some support for a great platform for learning, lol.)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Could someone enlighten me as to how I can change my username after becoming a site supporter? Is this mod only access?, to whom do I send a pm request to? Thanks in advance! (No its not for the classifieds- i was already past 50 posts, just wanted to show some support for a great platform for learning, lol.)

Obviously I am not a mod but I have seen this type of request before. If memory serves the only way to achieve this is to start over with a new account. Someone will, I am certain, correct me if I am wrong.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Obviously I am not a mod but I have seen this type of request before. If memory serves the only way to achieve this is to start over with a new account. Someone will, I am certain, correct me if I am wrong.

That would be a shill account and you're not supposed to have one.

In the past, name changes are very rare and I think only TexKev can do it.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-

I had my original login changed to my current one. Just ask a mod and they'll route to proper admin.

I odn't remember but I may have just used the contact us link.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You're stuck with it.

I haven't owned a Volkswagen since 2010... probably right about the time I joined.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    It can be changed, at least it could in the past, not sure about now. I had it done. I started out with my first & middle initial and full last name. After a year or I wised up and asked for it to be changed. I was told that you get ONE change and that's it.

All that may have changed with the new ownership.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Went to see a man about a horse....lol.

Anyways, thanks everyone. Reached out and got my answer. Appreciate the feedback.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    PM me. I will start the process far you.
    We allow 1 name change and only to site supporters.
    Do not start a 2nd account as you will be banned. 1 active membership account. Just the 1.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    When I joined INGO, I did it quick, only thought I'd be using the classifieds, and I used the same login from my old, old Ebay account.

It wasn't long before I realized that there was a lot more on INGO than buying and selling, and I have wished that I took a minute and picked a less doofy name.

But, I thought I saw someone say that changing a username was kind of a difficult thing to have done, and I didn't want to be that guy, so here we are. And, at this point, if I did change it, it would be like dyeing my hair blonde or something, and nobody needs that.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I felt I've used the site, albeit a member, for free long enough. Time to ante up. Lots of good stuff to take away from here. I have joined other organizations recently for similar reasons. The perks (classified in this case) are nice, but that's just the skin of the chicken.
    Have I used the classified? Yes. Is it the primary reason I'm here? No.

All that being said, you will be acquainted to the new me soon enough. Don't be afraid, he's ok too. After all, we like us.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    We are about to witness the birth of a new member. I'll go boil some water, and get the wife's good linens. Nobody panic! This is a natural thing. :runaway:

Top Bottom