• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Yeah, I ride a bit. I need to sell off one of my motorcycles this spring, but it has been too cold to get it out yet for pictures.

I am looking forward to the warmer weather.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Near Nora here and my oldie but goodie ride, a 1984 FJ1100

84_yamaha_FJ1100.jpg

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Wondering if anyone rides? I’m on the northside of Indy, and am a newer rider.

Hope to see some of you guys out on the road when the weather gets nicer!
    If you're in Fort Wayne, watch out for a two-tone green scooter, rider open carrying (left handed), and passing you.

That'll be me.

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    Two Goldwings, one on two wheels and one on three wheels. Member of GWRRA and WOW. Yeah, I guess I have to say I like to ride. So does Mrs. Dog.

PinoyJedi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 6, 2016
    Indianapolis NWside
    11297AC1-4678-409D-B241-52CACBFF6C82.jpg

This is my new to me Iron 883. Learned last summer on a little 250cc, and bought this in October.

I was out riding last week for the first time since I put it away for winter, was great.

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    Ride every chance I get! Current daily driver is a Triumph Street Triple. I’m very interested in the route on Hwy 66 from Cannelton to Leavenworth mentioned above!

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    Yup, and I'm chomping at the bit to get out. Bwframe and I are in the same area. I have a 1991 Harley FXRS-Conv and a 2014 Ultra Limited in Dr.Midnight's exact colors. The '91 has to go though and will be up on Craigslist Bloomington soon.

307SD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2016
    Down by the river.
    Yup, and I'm chomping at the bit to get out. Bwframe and I are in the same area. I have a 1991 Harley FXRS-Conv and a 2014 Ultra Limited in Dr.Midnight's exact colors. The '91 has to go though and will be up on Craigslist Bloomington soon.

And maybe..... interest here. That was a fast production bike. How much, and of course pics please.

Oh wait,..... do you have the required number of quality post?? JK

wingrider1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Ride every chance I get! Current daily driver is a Triumph Street Triple. I’m very interested in the route on Hwy 66 from Cannelton to Leavenworth mentioned above!
    Oh yea, the wife and me are both looking forward to getting out. By the way, all of hwy 66 from Corydon to Cannelton in a nice ride, lots of shade. Fishin in the mornings, riding in the afternoon and hope there's enough fuel left for saturday nite.

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    Oh yea, the wife and me are both looking forward to getting out. By the way, all of hwy 66 from Corydon to Cannelton in a nice ride, lots of shade. Fishin in the mornings, riding in the afternoon and hope there's enough fuel left for saturday nite.

Thanks for the info. Sounds like a weekend trip is in order!

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    And maybe..... interest here. That was a fast production bike. How much, and of course pics please.

Oh wait,..... do you have the required number of quality post?? JK
    Good to go with the qp's just don't have a picture account to do it here in the classies.

Top Bottom