• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Any MD’s here that can install a YKK zipper on my torso so that I may remove my liver and replace it with a K&N filter charger? I’m tired of taking two days to recover from the whiskey this ****ing town makes me drink, and figure the K&N/zipper option is probably superior to a Walmart sponge, and the ziploc seal? That is all, carry on.

ETA: Zipper must be water/liquid tight, so YKK isn’t a must, but it has to be high quality.

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I thought you were a doctor, not the girls gym teacher from "Porky's"

To the OP, before falling asleep, drink as much water as you can handle. In the morning, OJ over cracked ice is your friend.

I know that mole! :rofl:

i watch that scene with principal and coaches several times a year on YouTube. Can’t laugh too hard :rofl:

chenowethpm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 12, 2019
    Indianapolis
    A lot of water before bed for sure, I’ve also read that one good way to help your body process alcohol is protein. So eat that juicy steak or burger, so good with whiskey.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    If you believe a town is making you drink whiskey, you've got bigger problems than your liver.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I thought you were a doctor, not the girls gym teacher from "Porky's"

To the OP, before falling asleep, drink as much water as you can handle. In the morning, OJ over cracked ice is your friend.
    Water and electrolytes are always a good bet. I like Fiji water. Not sure about the OJ, once when I was a lot younger and a little dumber, I gave myself a bad case of gastritis after a weekend of partying. Doc said OJ and catsup on my hashbrowns the morning after were probably not helpful! Hot tea with honey and a splash of lemon helps, too.

Top Bottom