• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dk598

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Columbus, IN
    Interesting video. There are some subtle hints that lead me to believe that the rabbi is messing with the pastor! BTW, the rabbi is kickin' it with the beard!

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    It's a topic of interest since about the time my mother-in-law gave me a video, in oh about 1990 or '91, that got into the records preserved from Sumer and discussions of the lore preserved from around the world of what happened (each cultures' geographic location representing a different view of events). Whether the information being discussed by these two gentlemen is real or memorex, beats me. When you dig into what the head of the US Naval Observatory had to say about, the work of astronomers calculating the orbital perturbations of planets, you find out that the guys in the know have long said that yeah, there's something out there. So far though there doesn't appear to be much along the lines of "they're he-e-e-ere".
    :)

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Hoosier went to Florida to meet a nut?

This cat is whacked out he has no focus he can’t be worried all this stuff about plant”X”, the 2nd appearance of Christ, floods, Nuclear war, Chemical war, 5 G network killing everyone, and on an on.
    Pick something and then go for it!

Last edited:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I saw a follow up to this a couple weeks ago.
    The fellow presented a good bit of the data that had been handed to him.
    It was interesting and mostly way over my head.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    OK... straight talk here.

Hagee is probably the best known of the lot, but I see that the Tru News (which you follow) has thrown him out.

The point is, there's guys that have devoted their lives to "prophesying" the End Times. They take some fact, add in a whole bunch of conjecture, sprinkle in some prophetic & apocalyptic scripture, include some authority like NASA to make it sound believable and then disseminate this "research". Some of it is tame - "there's war in the Middle East, these are the last days!" some of it is outlandish, "There's a secret planet and aliens in the government!"

So, if it's incomprehensible, maybe, just maybe, it's not because it's hard to understand, but it's so full of holes and logical leaps that it's just a fairy tale of conspiracy theories.

As one Christian to another I ask, "what's the point?" Why buy into this continual cycle of, "This is it! :tumbleweed: No, No, This time it's it!"? I get that Christians should be ready, but isn't that more of an internal thing with your own soul, and seeking to save as many lost souls as possible?

I try an understand the times, and to be discerning, but part of that is being knowledgeable about scripture such that I won't be deceived. And in this case, I feel like the deception is coming from within. I don't think it's malicious; I believe that these folks are earnest, but definitely misguided. What benefit do they serve in the Kingdom? (honest question)

So, I ask, "what's the point?" Why should I give any consideration or credence to anything these people have to say? As a Christian, why should I be concerned? I haven't even decided where I stand on pre- post- or mid- tribulation. When it comes, it comes; and I'm going to keep on living for the Lord throughout, so why should I be overly concerned about predicting it? Why waste precious time and energy on this?

I don't necessarily think these folks are bad, except that they really twist facts, which as a Christian I find offensive. I'd like to hear your thoughts on this, but currently, I place them right above charismatic faith healers (which are on par with the Westboro crowd), maybe below the Osteen self-help "Christians".

PS - if you have the "follow up" with the presented data, please share.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Good morning JK.
    In answer to your question if I'm getting what your question really is, sure, if that's what you want to do.
    As to the balance of your post, I see you referring to a set lot (a grouping) that exists for you but not for me.

About the big 'un*, my interests in related topics began with bible study. Mom gave me a King James for Christmas in 1966 and I started reading. Ten years later I had started learning about some of the geologic, archaeological and anthropological evidences for cataclysmic events on our planet. I've been interested ever since. None of what I've learned defies scripture. My interests in the big 'un perhaps dates back to the writings of Hapgood. People interpreting findings to fit agendas, that's another story.

Now, about agendas, we live in a world where findings in virtually all the sciences are routinely suppressed and previous findings are reinterpreted for a variety of axe grindings. Great example, look at wiki tripe and all the efforts at attacking people who say the wrong things! In the field of religion people do the same things. In the infotainment industry, same thing. Education, government, economics, same thing. So are we to ignore it all or should we pay attention to what is going on around us? We are each different so that it depends on natural proclivities and what you want to do.

OK, back to the big 'un. 27 years ago I watched an interview with Dr. Robert Harrington, late of the U.S. Naval Observatory, in which he stated that by calculations based upon the perturbations of planetary orbits the big 'un does exist. By what I've gleaned from other sources it is a part of creation and I'm very interested.

*Planet X, Nibiru, there are a lot of names going back farther than we can presently know.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I want to know how much overlap exists among:

1. People who believe in "Planet X,"
    2. People who believe the Earth is flat, and
    3. People who believe that the Moon landings were hoaxes.

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    Dang, you mean he had the fortitude to drive all the way to Florida for this discussion; but didn't have the patience to wait until after leaving the vehicle's front seat to discuss it on camera?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Thanks for responding, I appreciate it.

Couple questions:
    1. 'un :dunno: what does that mean? Is that Planet X that folks keep searching for? OK, maybe there's another chunk of rock, but WTF do people think aliens are on it?
    2. Hapgood? Who?
    3. Wiki tripe?

Now, about agendas, we live in a world where findings in virtually all the sciences are routinely suppressed and previous findings are reinterpreted for a variety of axe grindings.
    That seems like a very convenient excuse to continue believing in conspiracy theories and ignoring the vast amount of presented evidence.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom