Who ya' gonna' call? ~Furniture Busters~ !!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    We joke that my wife's china cabinet is haunted. It's easily a 100 yrs old and when we got it the guy didn't have a key but it was unlocked. I know it was unlocked when I picked it up, got it home and in place then when out for dinner. Came home went to put the shelves in and it was locked. We joke that the house ghost was jealous and locked the cabinet ghost in.

Borrowed some skeleton keys from a neighbor a day or two later, got it unlocked, shelves in, and some of my wife's figurines. That night my daughter is telling us about her new friend...

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    They sold that cheap. Wonder what was wrong with it.

It does seem a bit cheap. We paid that for the china cabinet and it isn't as ornate as those two pieces. But then again the china cabinet had all the original glass including the mirror on the top. I don't want to know what it would cost to replace any of the glass in that thing Front and sides are about 5 ft high and between 2 1/2-3 1/2 wide curved glass, mirror on top is maybe 3 1/2-4 ft or so wide and a foot or so tall, but it's beveled with one straight edge on the bottom sides curve out and then back in top is curved with a couple of scallops and the bevel follows them all. Plus it's probably at least 50 yrs older.

Top Bottom