• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    He's smart enough to get out while he's still smart. A slew of those former NFL guys are seriously brain-damaged. Of course, some were before they ever started playing. :dunno:

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Can Tom Terrific be far behind? Brady will go down in history as one of the best QB's to ever play the game. He's loaded way past the gills...why should he keep battering his body.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    If Gronk played on any other team... Hey he seems like a really good guy. A beast on the field and an animal off of it.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Can Tom Terrific be far behind? Brady will go down in history as one of the best QB's to ever play the game. He's loaded way past the gills...why should he keep battering his body.
    Whatever cocktail of drugs he takes seems to be doing a good job of keeping him going.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    He's smart enough to get out while he's still smart. A slew of those former NFL guys are seriously brain-damaged. Of course, some were before they ever started playing. :dunno:

His lifestyle off the field should be of greater concern for brain damage than his work on the field.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Whatever cocktail of drugs he takes seems to be doing a good job of keeping him going.

His lifestyle off the field should be of greater concern for brain damage than his work on the field.

I know the second comment was about Gronk, but applies to Tom as well. Tom treats his body and lives off the field as if he were managing a Derby winning racehorse. He pioneered QB flexibility for longevity vs the old conventional wisdom of bulk up to take hits. With new QB protection rules he can play for several more years if he desires and avoids the freak hit or play.

How can anyone not give him his due, he is the greatest QB of all time. He was a certain hall of famer in 08, his accomplishments since then would also put him in the HOF, dude has had two HOF careers and is still going.

I am a Colts-Manning fan, but that is the reality...

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons

I know the second comment was about Gronk, but applies to Tom as well. Tom treats his body and lives off the field as if he were managing a Derby winning racehorse. He pioneered QB flexibility for longevity vs the old conventional wisdom of bulk up to take hits. With new QB protection rules he can play for several more years if he desires and avoids the freak hit or play.

How can anyone not give him his due, he is the greatest QB of all time. He was a certain hall of famer in 08, his accomplishments since then would also put him in the HOF, dude has had two HOF careers and is still going.

He's a good QB that fit very well into the system. Ever wonder why he stayed healthy despite not being a mobile QB. Outstanding OL through the years. But he is not the greatest as most fans claim. Brady's success should be credited to the management and coaching for surrounding him with talent. If Brady was with the colts, I doubt he can improvise and still find ways to win with a collapsing OL.

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

So he has some magic formula that no one else has ever figured out on how to stay in good athletic physical shape into his 40s? Sure.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    He's a good QB that fit very well into the system. Ever wonder why he stayed healthy despite not being a mobile QB. Outstanding OL through the years. But he is not the greatest as most fans claim. Brady's success should be credited to the management and coaching for surrounding him with talent. If Brady was with the colts, I doubt he can improvise and still find ways to win with a collapsing OL.

I'd have to say he's a great qb in that system and he's lucky to have coaching that puts his talents to proper use.
    I'm not a fan but I do acknowledge what he's done.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'd have to say he's a great qb in that system and he's lucky to have coaching that puts his talents to proper use.
    I'm not a fan but I do acknowledge what he's done.

I have hated his punk smug ass since they cheated the Raiders with that Bravo Sierra forward motion call in the snow. They have rode the officiating ever since.
    Yes he is a great QB. But if Manning had the tools he has had...???

Top Bottom