I just watched about 100 police involved shooting videos...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    I watched about 100 police involved shooting videos, dash cams & body cams...
    All I can say is police officers need better body armor and a HUGE raise!

Some group sent me about 100 links to videos to 'Prove' police are trigger happy killers,
    When I reported I didn't see a single one that I wouldn't have shot myself, I got booted from the group.

Seems someone thought I was a "Hate Cops" type, and that just isn't so.
    Police have a tougher job than combat war fighters, not every move we made was on a dozen videos being edited to look like we shoot everything moving, and the bad guys/family of bad guys didn't sue the life out of us.

I'm sure there are cops like that guy in Chicago that got tried and found guilty of murder, but I would guess there are a LOT more just trying to keep us safe.

The lesson I learned,
    Put your hands in plain sight, don't run, don't attack the officer, do what the officer tells you to do...
    It's pretty simple, seems like common sense to me, and I would have to accredit the fact I've not had an officer shoot me in nearly 60 years...
    Point a gun at a police officer you sould EXPECT to get shot. Common sense...
    Same with charging them with knives, swords, screwdrivers, etc., Simply expect to get shot.
    I would shoot you if you did the same to me...

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I've watched many such video on YT also. Several showed cops shooting early and often.

But most showed cops shooting people who were begging to be shot.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've watched many such video on YT also. Several showed cops shooting early and often.

But most showed cops shooting people who were begging to be shot.

Yup. Pretty much.

I have seen several that LEO's were shot because they were hesitant to draw their sidearm.

Top Bottom