• edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Question for police or anybody else.
    Is this a common occurrence these days in Broadripple?

UPDATE TO THIS STORY!!!
    Connor's Pub
    6331 Ferguson Street
    Broadripple, IN

My stepdaughter says they drugged her about 11:30pm.
    She'd only had one drink, and her bank card shows this.

They said what they said they had was CBD oil.
    She said they put a few drops on her skin and told she needed to lick it off.

A short time later, she was totally out of it, and everything is hazy.

She described them as a girl with red hair, a Hispanic guy, a white guy, a guy who seemed like a Jamaican Island guy and another person.

They stole her boots and cellphone.

They got her out of there to an apartment, and kept giving her this stuff.
    She escaped the place and ran to a place where there was light and people.

Later, these SAME people who drugged her pulled over and asked her to get in the car.
    She took off running and got away from them.

I was just told that my stepdaughter's boyfriend has seen these same people at Connor's.
    HE said they were offering him women, and appeared to be human traffickers.

My stepdaughter appears to have dodged a bullet!

I KEEP TELLING HER SHE NEEDS TO GO TO THE POLICE AND REPORT THESE PEOPLE.
    IF ANY POLICE ARE READING THIS I WISH THEY'D GET TO CONNOR'S PUB AND GET A LOOK AT THEIR SECURITY CAMERAS.

============
    My 24 year old stepdaughter was at Connor's Pub in Broadripple last night.

Do you know of people who appear to be college student aged people offering people CBD oil that's actually drugged?
    That's her story anyway.

She had to be picked up and brought home and is still really messed up.
    Her mother is with her now.

I KNOW she was stupid to have accepted it.

I TOLD her to call the police and tell them everything she knows.
    Besides drugging her, they stole her cellphone and boots.

All I got from her is she described them as a group of people she said seemed like college students.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Sounds like it may have been something like hash oil or some other "real" edible - legal in Colorado and some other places, but not here. I don't know why anyone would offer someone CBD oil in a bar under any circumstances, unless they were trying to get her high with the "real" stuff and just told her it was CBD oil.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The duration of this intoxication sounds like more than just a cannabis type chemical.

i TOTALLY agree she was STUPID to accept it.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Not gonna be CBD. Cbd oil doesnt jack you up. Even if it had THC it doesnt last that long. And why just why, would you take anything from a stranger? At a bar no less.
    The things I have to look forward to with my daughter I guess.
    Hope your daughter gets feeling better and doesn't do this again. Good thing she didn't leave with them or you might not have ever seen her again. Harsh realities of an evil world.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Not gonna be CBD. Cbd oil doesnt jack you up. Even if it had THC it doesnt last that long. And why just why, would you take anything from a stranger? At a bar no less.
    The things I have to look forward to with my daughter I guess.
    Hope your daughter gets feeling better and doesn't do this again. Good thing she didn't leave with them or you might not have ever seen her again. Harsh realities of an evil world.

My thoughts exactly.
    Even pure hash oil wouldn't mess somebody up for that long.
    I'm just hoping it wasn't something like PCP.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Sounds like it may have been something like hash oil or some other "real" edible - legal in Colorado and some other places, but not here. I don't know why anyone would offer someone CBD oil in a bar under any circumstances, unless they were trying to get her high with the "real" stuff and just told her it was CBD oil.

Or why would someone take it... There no "high" derived from that, right? Just a snakeoil cure for arthritis and high blood pressure.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Or why would someone take it... There no "high" derived from that, right? Just a snakeoil cure for arthritis and high blood pressure.

That's why I'm not 100% sure she's telling the whole truth.

I told her to report it to the police, partly because if she won't, I suspect she's not telling the entire truth.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Correct, there is no high, but I wouldn't call it snake oil. It's been shown to help with pain, nausea from chemo, among other things. I'd not heard about any effect on blood pressure, but I'd definitely say it has its benefits for some ailments.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My thoughts exactly.
    Even pure hash oil wouldn't mess somebody up for that long.
    I'm just hoping it wasn't something like PCP.
    If you ingest enough edibles (or oil), there is a "hangover" effect, but it takes quite a bit. I don't think she'd still be "messed up" on it by now though if she took it last night. Might feel kinda crappy though. Glad she made it home safely and hope she learned her lesson.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

giphy.gif

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    If you ingest enough edibles (or oil), there is a "hangover" effect, but it takes quite a bit. I don't think she'd still be "messed up" on it by now though if she took it last night. Might feel kinda crappy though. Glad she made it home safely and hope she learned her lesson.

I agree.
    Her mother is with her and says she's still high on whatever it is.
    BUT the more I think about it, I am beginning to be a little skeptical about her story.

The test will come in my mind if she actually calls the police and makes a report.
    I KNOW if somebody slipped me drugs, I'd be pissed and I'd want them in trouble.

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    I agree.
    Her mother is with her and says she's still high on whatever it is.
    BUT the more I think about it, I am beginning to be a little skeptical about her story.

The test will come in my mind if she actually calls the police and makes a report.
    I KNOW if somebody slipped me drugs, I'd be pissed and I'd want them in trouble.

Have a friend that put herself in a similar situation, except not with a vape, but with an offered drink at a bar. She said she felt off, or "high" for over a day after it happened. Never fully unconscious but still high. Asked her to please, please, tell the police or at least the bar employees and provide any potential identifying info so maybe it doesn't happen again.

Several weeks later I found out it was one of her "friends" -- a guy that had been trying to get with her for a while -- and the P.O.S. put something in her drink. I found out through one of his friends that he had been bragging about it. My female friend knew it was him but didn't want to get him in trouble which is why she was hesitant to provide any info. He's actually in jail now on unrelated battery charges (lol).

Only reason I'm saying this is because of your last line, "I know if somebody slipped me drugs, I'd be pissed and I'd want them in trouble"

Seems like that would be the case with most people, but sometimes it's not :dunno:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I’ve seen people who claim this happen to them. Where these people she hung out with for a while, or is it a random person offering it and moving on?

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Seems odd that it may have been acid. Drugs aren't cheap, so people aren't going to give it away for free.

Had to have been a date rape style drug or is it possible, she took drugs with her pals lost her **** and is now lying so she doesn't get busted?

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Tough situation. I'd keep a close eye on her, as she may need medical care, depending on what it was (if she's telling the truth). The first time my son came home wasted, I thought he had taken drugs, when it was just a very huge drunk event.

Top Bottom