• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    We’ve given EMeals a try again. The last time I tried was probably 10 years ago. Back then you got a a PDF of ingredient lists and recipes. Not very user friendly. It was more about meal ideas based on discounts to save money than about meal planning for health. IMO.

we came back to it a few weeks ago. Now there’s an app too. You choose the type of meal plan you want from about 15 different types. We are doing Mediterranean. We chose the 4-person plans and that’s too much since our kids don’t eat it well. You get main course and side options for each dinner of the week. If you want it, you select it to add ingredients. Then you can view your shopping list and remove things that you already have. When done you can upload it to store online shopping services like Kroger and Walmart. Very handy! The app has the recipes in it.

tonight was shrimp Caesar wraps with a side of quinoa, blueberries, honey, and vinagarette. Mmmm... was tasty. Worth taking a look if you are looking for meal planning. We paid $60 I think for the year. For this week we are using two keto meals and two Mediterranean. They have “picky eater” menu and gluten free also.

now I have lunch tomorrow too.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Careful, I read in INGO, that you’re stupid if you pay for something that saves time, effort, and frustration.

ETA: it sounds pretty tasty. I gave up on Plated, Blue Apron, and the like, as they rarely had menus I wanted to eat. Plus my wife is as picky an eater as I’ve ever seen.

Top Bottom