Join INGunOwners For Free
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Expert amboy49's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    NRA preregistration

    I preregistered for this yearís NRA Convention in Indianapolis. The site indicated registration materials would be sent closer to the actual convention date. Today I got an envelope from the NRA. In it was what is pictured plus a loose leaf flyer asking me to buy a bottle or two of wine and another solicitation from Midway. No name badge, nothing. As I recall, I think the site stated there would be no separate name badge for those preregistering, but I expected a little more than what I got. Especially since I am an Endowment member.

    Anyone else get the same thing - or something else ?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Grandmaster hoosierdoc's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Iíd like to attend trumpís speech. Any special way to do that?
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

    Love them as if you'll lose them.

  3. #3
    Dented Helmet Gaffer's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    My wife and I just got ours today. Got everything you did but we both got the admittance passes that goes into the neck hanger thing, and a map.

    I would give them a call. It sounds like they might forgot to put those in. And you might, just for kicks, make sure they still are not in the mailer package.

    Ron

  4. #4
    Dented Helmet Gaffer's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    Iíd like to attend trumpís speech. Any special way to do that?
    From the NRA's webpage it looks like the President will be appearing at the Leadership forum, which you have to buy additional tickets for. It looks like most of the tickets are sold out.

    EDIT... here is the actual web page for the POTUS https://www.nraam.org/events/2019-ev...dership-forum/

    https://www.etix.com/ticket/p/539034...s-and-exhibits

    Now Doc, please don't take my word for this!

    Ron

  5. #5
    PATRIOT indyjohn's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    From the NRA's webpage it looks like the President will be appearing at the Leadership forum, which you have to buy additional tickets for. It looks like most of the tickets are sold out.

    EDIT... here is the actual web page for the POTUS https://www.nraam.org/events/2019-ev...dership-forum/

    https://www.etix.com/ticket/p/539034...s-and-exhibits

    Now Doc, please don't take my word for this!

    Ron
    This is where I bought my tickets. You can choose to 'print at home'. Good to go.
    "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

  6. #6
    PATRIOT indyjohn's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by indyjohn View Post
    This is where I bought my tickets. You can choose to 'print at home'. Good to go.
    Be prompt ordering. The event is going to sell out soon! I bought my tickets at 6:00pm tonight, was fortunate to get Blue section and now that is sold out.
    "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

  7. #7
    Plinker Lilboog82's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    So I take it now we wonít be able to carry to the convention?
    You canít fix stupid

  8. #8
    Grandmaster hoosierdoc's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilboog82 View Post
    So I take it now we wonít be able to carry to the convention?
    Probbaly not to Lucas oil during that speech or beforehand really
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

    Love them as if you'll lose them.

  9. #9
    Master d.kaufman's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilboog82 View Post
    So I take it now we wonít be able to carry to the convention?
    Thats been discussed in link below. Good to go carrying in the exhibit hall.

    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/g...onvention.html

  10. #10
    Mickey Mantle Trigger Time's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by indyjohn View Post
    Be prompt ordering. The event is going to sell out soon! I bought my tickets at 6:00pm tonight, was fortunate to get Blue section and now that is sold out.
    I should scalp my red section ticket
    Got mine the first day they went on sale. I had a feeling he would be back. Im stoked.
    Wherever I go, there I am

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •