Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

User Info Menu

The three strikes law needs to be three strikes and it's a one way trip through the felon zapper. No more 'chances' to victimize law abiding citizens.
    Thor himself has spoken, mere mortals must make it so. - bradmedic04

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mgderf View Post
    WLFI.com is reporting that it looks like the "person of interest" in the Ron Whiles homicide will survive the self-inflicted gunshot to the head.
    Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll piss someone off in prison.

He is well known to the Lafayette police, and WLFI reported that he had 25 felony charges against him since 1996, including drug charges, domestic battery...also known to carry a firearm despite being a felon.
    Evidently he got off of most of the charges.
    What ever happened to the "Three Strikes" law?
    HITF can you have that many Felony's and be walking around free. This has gotten well north of out of hand.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Indyhd View Post
    Apparently our jails and prisons are too nice, as it seems that so many are willing to take their chances on going back.
    Either that, or the chances are so slim that you get convicted and sentenced are so low that it doesnít matter.

Sorry for the loss of your friend Mgderf.
    As far as "convictions and sentencing".... what we need from sea to shining sea in this country, is, judges with some balls, that will say "NO!" to the prevalent easy-off plea deals made by many of the prosecuting attorneys.... and start sending a bunch of these scum bags up the river for years and years.

We also need to pass laws that totally eliminate the possibility of 'concurrent' sentences. They commit multiple felonies, then they get sentenced CONSECUTIVELY for them.
    Teach a kid something wholesome today..... and teach an adult gun safety this week.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GREEN607 View Post

We also need to pass laws that totally eliminate the possibility of 'concurrent' sentences. They commit multiple felonies, then they get sentenced CONSECUTIVELY for them.

Yep, might as well only charge them with one because thatís all they are serving time on.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

SADLY, it's NOT ONLY the City of Lafayette. CRIME, including MURDER, Home INVASIONS have made it to the Heartland and PCness Rankles Me when the POLICE are DISCOURAGED from Enforcement by Mayors, City County Councils and Cheesey Do Nothing Chiefs of Police. Buford Pusser, Where are YOU Now?
    Freedom is defined by the character of those who defend it

Plinker

User Info Menu

Never trade freedom for the illusory promise of "security". https://www.patrioticviralnews.com/a...trol-measures/
    ziggy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4sarge View Post
    SADLY, it's NOT ONLY the City of Lafayette. CRIME, including MURDER, Home INVASIONS have made it to the Heartland and PCness Rankles Me when the POLICE are DISCOURAGED from Enforcement by Mayors, City County Councils and Cheesey Do Nothing Chiefs of Police. Buford Pusser, Where are YOU Now?
    This all goes back to parents raising crap kids.

More accurately, parent kinda being around while the kids get older.

Locking up more people sure, when it's important to do so, but jail isn't the answer.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    This all goes back to parents raising crap kids.

More accurately, parent kinda being around while the kids get older.

Locking up more people sure, when it's important to do so, but jail isn't the answer.
    The original post was about a members' friend who was shot and killed and his associate who was stabbed multiple times. You don't think jail is the answer??? What thread are you ​reading, my friend?

Oh, I know.....let's just put an ankle bracelet on them, give them house arrest and 6 months probation. That'll teach'em.
    Teach a kid something wholesome today..... and teach an adult gun safety this week.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GREEN607 View Post
    The original post was about a members' friend who was shot and killed and his associate who was stabbed multiple times. You don't think jail is the answer??? What thread are you ​reading, my friend?

Oh, I know.....let's just put an ankle bracelet on them, give them house arrest and 6 months probation. That'll teach'em.

That's 15 yards for getting angry about the subject of the OP when the OP subject hasn't been the specific topic for many, many posts.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post

That's 15 yards for getting angry about the subject of the OP when the OP subject hasn't been the specific topic for many, many posts.

WHAT!!?
    Just go back and read the first 6 posts on this page. All seem to be "on topic", except yours..............

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast