• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I've watched the trailer twice and I just can't get excited. I can't believe how much The Last Jedi has ruined me. Episode eight is the turd by which all other turds shall be measured moving forward. It's the gold standard of feces.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Disney announced yesterday or this morning that they are going to take an extended break after this next episode comes out. I'm guessing they are studying the viability of the franchise or trying to figure out how to revamp it to recapture the original magic.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I've watched the trailer twice and I just can't get excited. I can't believe how much The Last Jedi has ruined me. Episode eight is the turd by which all other turds shall be measured moving forward. It's the gold standard of feces.

Q. F. T.

To this day I CAN'T make it through TLJ... it just sucks ass.

"Originally" the plan was 3-3-3 for 9 total movies. I'll watch the last one but meh...

Same, I'm NOT going to opening weekend. I might just stay home and watch it on the interwebz.

Disney announced yesterday or this morning that they are going to take an extended break after this next episode comes out. I'm guessing they are studying the viability of the franchise or trying to figure out how to revamp it to recapture the original magic.

Step 1: fire kathleen kennedy
    Step 2: ???
    Step 3: Profit

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I’d rather see the Avengers Endgame.

giphy.gif

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I'm going to watch it and hopefully it'll kindle the excitement in me for Star Wars again.
    Rogue One is the only episode I didn't like so far. I hated the ending but it did make a little sense in keeping with the theme.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Meh.. Just saw this a little bit ago and not excited at all.
    In fact seeing Rey jump over that ship made me just roll my eyes... whatever!
    Have zero desire to see this. Won't watch in at the theater, nor when its on rental.
    Maybe years from now when its on regular free TV (not even cable) I might watch it.
    Frankly just don't care anymore.
    A full erase REBOOT needs to occur and with the death of Fisher and Ford not wanting ANYTHING to do with SW it's pretty much over.
    Maybe go back to legends and do the solo kids story line. Maybe but frankly disney has just managed to jack it all up.

The sad part is I really don't care for me. My star wars has come and gone.
    My son, however, has little interest in SW as a whole. :( When I was his age ROTJ was just about ending and I still wanted more SW. And continued to follow SW even though there were no more movies.

That is not occuring with this new generation of kids. To him SW was just an action movie that came and went. He has no desire to be a jedi, or learn the force, nor did it capture his imagination to space travel. So basically this young generation won't continue the torch for SW. That is the SAD PART to it. Lucas gave Disney his baby so that newer generations could continue to care about SW but disney F**** that up.

Top Bottom