• ...and so much more!
  • indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    In the early hours of April 13, 2019 my friend Daryll (aka top hat 45) left this world. His passing was not unexpected and he did so quietly, in the comfort of home. Like the rest of us he had his demons but they never prevented him from being a decent human being. He treated me, Crystal, and our kids like family. He was the first INGO member I met face to face. He gave his time to help teach our kids the fundamentals of marksmanship. Another good soldier called home.

Rest easy sir, your work is done here.

Last edited:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Sorry for your loss and prayers for all family and friends. Sounds like he was a good man!

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    383   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Thanks for the notice.

In the early hours of April 13, 2019 my friend Daryll (aka top hat 45) left this world. His passing was not unexpected and he did so quietly, in the comfort of home. Like the rest of us he had his demons but they never prevented him from being a decent human being. He treated me, Crystal, and our kids like family. He was the first INGO member I met face to face. He gave his time to help teach our kids the fundamentals of marksmanship. Another good soldier called home.

Rest easy sir, your work is done here.

Sorry to hear of the passing of Daryll.. Yeah, I have known Him from years back.
    He lived one County Road over from one of my friends in NW Shelby County in a nice "Shooters Area" property.
    Heck we had a Shooters Meet+Greet/Swap meet, put on by one of our (Used to be) Reloading Instructors here on INGO out there on His property. Someone around here had His Daughter in a video doing a mag dump with a Full Auto AK!
    She did handle it well!!.
    Yep, "D" was a Hell of a Shooter..Ever seen His Home made shooting bench on wheels that He had at "The Compound"?? Massive piece of equipment!!

Top Hat 45 R.I.P. Bill.

Top Bottom