• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Probably everyone's heard about the crazy woman threatening Columbine.

https://www.marke****ch.com/story/c...-area-schools-2019-04-17?mod=newsviewer_click

Edit: Of course the language filter is retarded and you'll have to replace the asterisks in the link to complete market-watch without the dash.

First things first...
    “This has become a massive manhunt ... and every law enforcement agency is participating and helping in this effort,” Dean Phillips, special agent in charge of the FBI in Denver, said late Tuesday night.

triggered-meme-gif-3.gif

"Authorities are looking for Sol Pais, 18, who is thought to have made undisclosed threats that prompted Columbine and more than 20 other schools outside Denver to lock their doors for nearly three hours Tuesday afternoon."

"The Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office and the FBI say Pais traveled to Colorado from Miami on Monday night and bought a pump-action shotgun and ammunition."

Of course she's from Florida.

Wow, seriously though. I'm not gonna bother to post a picture of her, I'm sure you've all seen the picture. But this person does not look like she's only 18. And she looks ****ing crazy. I guess the threats she made were not specific to Columbine, so all the area schools are closed today. It's just amazing to me that one 18 year old woman can paralyze an entire community like this. I'll say I think my kid's high school handled it a lot better when that school was threatened. No delays. No cancellations. The police were there and present in numbers, faculty and staff were on alert and watching out. But only 1/3 of the students showed up.

Of course there's potential for violence with these kinds of threats. And people need to take precautions to keep themselves safe. But it seems to me, when we react with such fear, it has to have some encouraging effect on people who do these kinds of things.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Link does not work.

It's because of the retarded language filter. when you type market-watch, without the dash, it thinks you're saying **** (word for ***** that rhymes with swat). when you click the link, replace the asterisks with...you know...

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It's hard to believe that someone could be so obsessed with this, but I would imagine that through history you could find nuts of many varieties.:dunno:

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    One report I read said she bought a pump shotgun in Colorado. I thought it was a fed law that didn't allow for buying guns out of state. Am I completely wrong here?

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    One report I read said she bought a pump shotgun in Colorado. I thought it was a fed law that didn't allow for buying guns out of state. Am I completely wrong here?

Handguns can be purchased only in your state of residence. Long guns can be purchased at an FFL in any state so long as the laws of both states allow.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...questioning-regarding-threats-to-area-schools
    What we know about Sol Pais who is wanted for questioning regarding threats to area schools

Here is what we know so far about Pais:

She is from Surfside, Florida in the Miami area and had flown into Denver International Airport Monday.
    Once in Colorado, authorities said she legally purchased a pump-action shotgun and ammunition from a retailer in Littleton.
    An unidentified FBI agent answered her parent’s phone in Florida when Denver7 called a phone number listed for Pais' parents in Florida.
    The ABC station in Miami reported a man who identified as Pais’ father told the Miami news crew that he last saw his daughter Sunday and said the situation has “been a nightmare.”
    Authorities say she is "infatuated" with the Columbine High School shooting and made undisclosed threats to area schools.
    She was last seen in the foothills of Jefferson County Monday, but the exact location was not divulged.
    A "BOLO" sent out by Rocky Mountain Safe Streets Task Force says “NO PC TO ARREST" meaning authorities at the time the BOLO was created did not have enough probable cause to arrest her. The sheet also says, "If contacted detain and evaluate mental health status then contact Det. Gilbert immediately."
    She is described as 5-foot-5 inches tall, with brown hair.
    She was last seen wearing a black t-shirt, camouflage pants and black boots.

View attachment 76430

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just heard on the news that 500,000 students in the Denver area stayed home today in response to this crazy *****. That's some whacked **** right there.
    Like I said, people should make the effort to go about their usual day instead of making a circus of it. Sure, keep your awareness and readiness high. And have a law enforcement presence. But closing schools for half a million kids? Nah. **** that.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well. At least that phase is over. Maybe with all the publicity and everyone looking for her she thought it was time to check out. Or maybe she intended to do it this way from the start. Who knows.

The only thing certain is the anti gun frenzy that is sure to happen, at least in Colorado over the next few days. They’ll be lucky to keep out of state purchases for long guns.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I guess if the cops would have shot her, the media would have started referring to her as a "teen"? I mean most 18 or 19 year olds involved in high profile crimes are referred to as "teens" by our illustrious media.

Top Bottom