Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

Crazy woman "with gun"

Probably everyone's heard about the crazy woman threatening Columbine.

https://www.marke****ch.com/story/co...wsviewer_click

Edit: Of course the language filter is retarded and you'll have to replace the asterisks in the link to complete market-watch without the dash.

First things first...
    “This has become a massive manhunt ... and every law enforcement agency is participating and helping in this effort,” Dean Phillips, special agent in charge of the FBI in Denver, said late Tuesday night.

"Authorities are looking for Sol Pais, 18, who is thought to have made undisclosed threats that prompted Columbine and more than 20 other schools outside Denver to lock their doors for nearly three hours Tuesday afternoon."

"The Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office and the FBI say Pais traveled to Colorado from Miami on Monday night and bought a pump-action shotgun and ammunition."

Of course she's from Florida.

Wow, seriously though. I'm not gonna bother to post a picture of her, I'm sure you've all seen the picture. But this person does not look like she's only 18. And she looks ****ing crazy. I guess the threats she made were not specific to Columbine, so all the area schools are closed today. It's just amazing to me that one 18 year old woman can paralyze an entire community like this. I'll say I think my kid's high school handled it a lot better when that school was threatened. No delays. No cancellations. The police were there and present in numbers, faculty and staff were on alert and watching out. But only 1/3 of the students showed up.

Of course there's potential for violence with these kinds of threats. And people need to take precautions to keep themselves safe. But it seems to me, when we react with such fear, it has to have some encouraging effect on people who do these kinds of things.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Link does not work.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Link does not work.
    It's because of the retarded language filter. when you type market-watch, without the dash, it thinks you're saying **** (word for ***** that rhymes with swat). when you click the link, replace the asterisks with...you know...
    I have spoken.

User Info Menu

I expected a picture of a redhead with a gun.
    When seconds matter the 2nd Amendment matters.

User Info Menu

Denver-area school districts cancel classes amid ‘credible threat’ of woman ‘infatuated’ with Columbine shooting

Yeah she looks closer to 30... but at 18, she wouldn't have even been alive when it happened.
    Well aren't you lively... did something nice happen?

User Info Menu

Meth can do some stuff to one’s apparent age.
    I have spoken.

User Info Menu

It's hard to believe that someone could be so obsessed with this, but I would imagine that through history you could find nuts of many varieties.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

One report I read said she bought a pump shotgun in Colorado. I thought it was a fed law that didn't allow for buying guns out of state. Am I completely wrong here?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetaljesus View Post
    One report I read said she bought a pump shotgun in Colorado. I thought it was a fed law that didn't allow for buying guns out of state. Am I completely wrong here?
    Handguns can be purchased only in your state of residence. Long guns can be purchased at an FFL in any state so long as the laws of both states allow.
    "The problem with internet quotations is that many are not genuine." -Abraham Lincoln

User Info Menu

Sol Pais sounds like an alias (nom de guerre?), check its spanish translation

Who knew liberty would contain so many stems and seeds

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast