Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

Support Liberty, Guns, Bible, Trump and bbQ!

Don't know if this needs to be in the political section but as Rhett Butler once said: "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn"!

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/bbq-...212629985.html

I hope he produces more and goes to mail order sales, I'd love to have a couple just to piss off the kind of people that get pissed off by these things!

Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

It's odd totally predictable that those outraged by the shirts somehow equate it to disparaging people simply because the acronym doesn't represent what they want it to.

Just switching out the words doesn't disparage the LGBTQ community at all.

If someone makes a shirt that reads "M.A.D.D." for Munching All Dem Donuts, it doesn't mean they hate Mom's Against Drunk Driving. It just means they like donuts.
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

Master

User Info Menu

Thanks now I want BBQ

User Info Menu

I like those shirts.
    I'm gonna contact him and see if he'll ship a few shirts my way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

Shooter

User Info Menu

Liberty, join the military.
    Guns, solid objects, don't need support other than maybe a gun rack.
    Bible, I don't read fiction, and it makes terrible napkins for BBQ.
    Trump, put a muzzle on him and take his Twitter account away, then we'll talk.
    As for LBGTQ, I don't have an agenda, they don't scare me, so each their own

BBQ, that's something I can get behind!
    Fresh mushrooms, I should have BBQ'ed today!
    Roasting fresh meat over an open fire, manly men stuff!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JeepHammer View Post
    Liberty, join the military.
    Guns, solid objects, don't need support other than maybe a gun rack.
    Bible, I don't read fiction, and it makes terrible napkins for BBQ.
    Trump, put a muzzle on him and take his Twitter account away, then we'll talk.
    As for LBGTQ, I don't have an agenda, they don't scare me, so each their own

BBQ, that's something I can get behind!
    Fresh mushrooms, I should have BBQ'ed today!
    Roasting fresh meat over an open fire, manly men stuff!
    I thank every person whom serves/has served in our nation's military, even you.

But your 16 years of service does NOT give you the right to belittle my faith or the Holy Word, upon which it is based.

Shame on you!

You are not the only one on this board that suffers major pain every day, Start your OWN hate thread somewhere else.
    Last edited by GREEN607; 04-21-2019 at 00:23.
    Teach a kid something wholesome today..... and teach an adult gun safety this week.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GREEN607 View Post
    I thank every person whom serves/has served in our nation's military, even you.

But your 16 years of service does NOT give you the right to belittle my faith or the Holy Word, upon which it is based.

Shame on you!

You are not the only one on this board that suffers major pain every day, Start your OWN hate thread somewhere else.

Cough-freedom of speech-cough
    WTS/WTT 9mm and 308 win reload dies.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetaljesus View Post
    Agree. But every sentence of "free speech" should contain at least a grain of ​truth.....

For example- From his sentence #2 in his post....
    "Guns, solid object, don't need support other than maybe a gun rack."

Not true at all. They certainly need 'support' if you're going to AIM them.
    Last edited by GREEN607; 04-21-2019 at 04:14.
    Teach a kid something wholesome today..... and teach an adult gun safety this week.

User Info Menu

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other"
    John Adams.

The decay of our country has been due to our leaving the Faith that built this strong nation, the only one of it's kind in all of history.

people left to their own bent are not good and anyone who says otherwise isn't being honest

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetaljesus View Post
    Freedom of speech...the Constitution only protects you from the government.

I truly don't get offended easily. But I have always struggled with some things angering me easily. Belittling my God or my faith is one way to do it.

I stand with Green on this. Jeep- maybe you should consider starting a thread specifically for complaining and *****ing about anything and everything

I would say more but I have read CM's post in another thread loud & clear. I don't want to be stirring the pot
    Last edited by thunderchicken; 04-21-2019 at 07:17.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast