• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Why didn't all the armed students and teachers just stop it before it went too far? :dunno:

....oh ya.....
    I forgot....:(

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Cops responded within 2 minutes according to CNN report. That's as fast as an SRO would be able to get out of the can.

That's crazy fast..... if true.
    Sure been a lot of reports of quick response times lately. So basically..... :poop:

I won't deny an occasional cop in the area scenario, because I've seen this myself but not at this frequency....... and always from CNN.
    Why do they keep pushing this?

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Cops responded within 2 minutes according to CNN report. That's as fast as an SRO would be able to get out of the can.

The report said the police responded “within minutes” unless I’m mistaken. Not necessarily two minutes, but minutes. Still, may be a little embellishing going on regarding the response time.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    So tired of the nonsense. I can't imagine the thought process that these critters go through to justify this stupidity.
    Glad there weren't more injured or killed. Praying for all effected and their families.
    Will wait for all the usual facts to come out to see if/what the lessons learned are

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    That's crazy fast..... if true.

I won't deny an occasional cop in the area scenario, because I've seen this myself but not at this frequency....... and always from CNN.
    Why do they keep pushing this?

It may have to do with the changing times and what cops are requested to do during school hours. We have more SROs this year than we've ever had and day shift visits schools pretty much all day. A faster response time in our case compared to a year ago wouldn't be out of the norm.

Unrelated, but all the local polling places that were in schools yesterday had an officer at them. All the complaints of it amounting to voter suppression just made me shake my head.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    The morning talking heads were already blaming guns.

And of course no one ever saw the signs of it coming from these two model citizens. Who would have thought they had social and mental issues, their behavior was so normal until it wasn't.

Police towed a white car with “F*** SOCIETY” spray painted in blue on one side away from the house.

One suspect faced bullying for wanting to change from female to male and identifying as a male

All behaviors that seem to be encouraged.​

justacog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2018
    Brownstown

Whenever I see stats of response times, I always think of how my 40+ seconds USPSA stage times to engage ~15 targets wrecks my score in a controlled static environment. Then I wonder about the difference between response time being when they get out of the car at the location versus how long it took to find and get a gun pointed at the perp after they got to the location.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    They will post anything that happens gun related, nation wide.
    But, cell phones and driving. nope.
    Legal drugs. nope
    Illegal drugs. nope
    etc
    etc
    etc

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Of course you won't hear that the shooter is a gay Obama lover because it doesn't fit their agenda at all.

Curious how they will spin this one. :rolleyes:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Can't wait for the next round of screams from the left to make murder even more illegal, as well as making schools even more "gun free".

In truth, my prayers go out for all affected.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Top Bottom